My weekend made...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pigs have complained so they are replacing it with
"Barry bannannaan's best highlight bits".
Then at 30 seconds past midday it's the Teletubbies.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Difficult for him as it is for everyone โ€“ was very non-committal on the issue of players wages in this period, but suggested that the league, PFA, LMA will โ€œalways do the right thingโ€, which certainly raised an eyebrow when I heard it said.

F36AB9EF-B30B-42D0-9D45-7EC3A61A0BE0.png

I'm sure they'll cancel it and replace it with 'Miranda' or 'Mrs. Brown's Boys'.

Watching that shite, I'd have preferred 'Miranda'.

Callum Hudson-Odoi gibbering away to Josh (?). Me neither. Watford players on exercise bikes, kids having a kick-about in the back garden and the mandatory feature about wimmin's 'football'. Doing a jigsaw. Alex 'tits 'n' teeth' Scott in a modest shot of her home, with meaningless caps etc. in the background.

Is that really the best they can fucking do?

Callum Hudson-Odoi gibbering away to Josh (?). Me neither. Watford players on exercise bikes, kids having a kick-about in the back garden and the mandatory feature about wimmin's 'football'. Doing a jigsaw. Alex 'tits 'n' teeth' Scott in a modest shot of her home, with meaningless caps etc. in the background.

No idea, I turned it off as soon as Sir Chris had been on.

For those deeply offended by footballers trying to pass the time by talking, kids recreating goals in their gardens, or apparently worst of all, women ex-footballers, you can what the Wilder interview isolated from the rest of the programme while enjoying your isolation.

From the network that gives you match of the day?

Of course it was.

Thought he spoke well.

No mention of what we still have to play for and how it could affect us.

That everyone has to come together for the greater good of the industry.

Good lad Chrissy.

Difficult for him as it is for everyone โ€“ was very non-committal on the issue of players wages in this period, but suggested that the league, PFA, LMA will โ€œalways do the right thingโ€, which certainly raised an eyebrow when I heard it said.

View attachment 75933

Looks like Chris's local supermarket have ran out of razor blades?

I fear I know the answer already... but why are they โ€˜meaninglessโ€™?

Meaningless like Jessica Ennisโ€™ gold medals and Serena Williamsโ€™ Wimbledon trophies presumably?

Thing is you have seen one episode you have seen the lot , same as Mr Bean , now Benny Hill that`s all all new ball game .

Back
Top Bottom