My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't get those slamming pomps view... on his own thread. Get a fucking grip lads/lasses/cheesecakes. If you've seen it differently, make a thread explaining it. Just makes you look like complete tits.
Hold up. How many other threads are there when you take issue with something a poster posts that you have to start a different thread to comment on it? I'm afraid there's only one person making themselve look a complete tit with opinions like that.

Skys fault ,Wilders fault ?
I didnt see him doing wonders last night ,I saw negative boring tactics ,the usual poor subs ( a straight left back swap at 2-0 ??) Bullied ,out thought and out fought by a 77 year old man with a poor side. How could you enjoy that.
Warnock is 72 :)

Though I appreciate whe looks older.

This Blades side remind me of a little pooch who looks at you excitedly and attentively and wants to play...... you give him a little pat on the head, he licks you excitedly. He's harmless so you let him enjoy his licks and even put your hand to his mouth..... it's not a problem he's not going to bite you, he'll just gnaw a little, as playful dogs do, but with no threat of harm. You then continue to pet him and tickle his belly.

This is what streetwise and more hardened/functional teams to do us. We are not going to hurt them so they'll let us get all excited and licky, then when the time is right kick us in the bollocks. At the moment we have no identity, personality or recognised (effective) style of play. We are neither direct, creative through the lines, overload the wings and balls into the box, pacey runners scaring the fuck out of clumsy defenders................ we have nothing. People can slag Wilderball off as much as they like, but played well ....... as in the first 4 years before, I admit, we imploded big time.... and it was fantastic to watch and very effective.

You can't just jump from one system to the next without having the players in there who can play the new system - it's inevitable that the players are going to slip into 'Wilderball' - which I agree, now is outdated and ineffective - especially when played badly which we are doing. It's been sussed!

I'm very worried about the direction of the club. I pray the fuck I'm wrong, but I don't think Slav has got the real desire to swim against the tide here and turn it around. As has been said, he's stuck with some fucking expensive duds and some old timers on long contracts. He has no real buy in to the club (not knocking him - that's 90% of football managers) so will soon look to make sure his own reputation doesn't get too seriously fucked up. Then we are back into the cycle of ... big name manager come and gone - next please, but less expensive..... less expensive manager gone - next please, but there's nowt left in the budget ........ downward spiral until we find another one of our own.

Like Brian Deane?

Takes two to tango.

Just sayin' like...

(Cue another rant about 'snarky twats' and presenting their arse to them).

Well, you're here, aren't you?

Adding to the shit, and bile, and bollocks.

Thread starts off as a supporters opinion about the game and ends up with you scratching that itch which tells you you have to post something ... anything ... to give you credibility, and your own satisfaction that you have achieved something.

Be aware, if this is my original thread, I reserve the right to reply. And when it comes to people like you, make that 'in kind'.

Now kindly piss off and make your own matchday opinion thread, eh? Or not, as is ever the case. When it comes to contribution to this board, all you are is a 'snarky twat'. Nothing more. you feed off other people's content.

pommpey

When it comes to contribution to this board, all you are is a 'snarky twat'. Nothing more. you feed off other people's content.

Thanks.

What is the point of any discussion forum, if it is not to feed off other people's content.

Be aware, if this is my original thread, I reserve the right to reply.

You are perfectly at liberty to do that of course, but don't complain about threads dragging on for day's.

Other obnoxious types (snarky twats inclluded), might also fancy an occasional last word.

What is the point of any discussion forum, if it is not to feed off other people's content.

But what you do is to be simply antagonistic and is a pathetic attempt to one-nil, every time. You're pretty shallow on anything football, and pretty large on self-aggrandising slavver. It's just 'what you do', which makes me wonder why you are in fact here? You haven't silenced me, and you never will. Your efforts have been, and still are, in vain.

You are perfectly at liberty to do that of course, but don't complain about threads dragging on for day's.

Other obnoxious types (snarky twats inclluded), might also fancy an occasional last word.

Why should I reserve the right to respond? If having 'the last word' is the whole point, then fill your boots and reply after this post (if it tickles your fancy) Says more about you and what's going on in your melon, than it does me and what I put up.

And, once again everyone, we're talking about pommpey, and not the football ...

pommpey

Hold up. How many other threads are there when you take issue with something a poster posts that you have to start a different thread to comment on it? I'm afraid there's only one person making themselve look a complete tit with opinions like that.

But as we know, it's not generally about 'what I post', is it? 'My take ... ' usually descends into a fist fight about 'pommpey' rather than 'Sheffield United' and 'what happened in the last game'. You are one of the main protagonists. Ends up in a daft pile on from people (like you) who sound like they've never watched the game and are just there for the shit of it.

G'wan. Tell me I'm wrong.

pommpey

Answering posts directed at other posters now. Jeez, you need to let it go otherwise it'll start eating you from the inside out. Baiting people out by your own admission....
For the information of all: I put Ayesome Park on purpose, firstly to see who would correct the spelling and secondly to bait the 'factoids'.
It's juvenile in the extreme. I'll carry on watching united matches. You carry on posting about them.

I always read my take and I enjoy it however the egotistical childish tit for tat that follows is very very sad.

Back
Top Bottom