Multiple Bids

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think for some strange reason the value of football clubs in general has risen over the last few years

Two examples:

Chelski- £2.5billion
Chancers pigs - he wanted £300m. Yes £300m for a 3rd div club

I’m still trying to fathom out which value is the more ridiculous?
The interest in English football has firmed up across the pond with quite a few of the big American sports owners looking to get into English football. As to why they’ve suddenly decided to get involved I don’t know but they aren’t in it to lose money and that could be driving the value of clubs up. However like always the money is in the prem and it’s all about getting there and staying there.

When you look at what you get for your Money when buying SUFC for £115m in comparison to an asking price of £300m for our friends in south Barnsley it is surely further proof of how deluded they all are

True, more bad owners than good, but I think we have to roll the dice. The Prince can't afford to run us in the championship. He can't afford a promotion push. Hopefully he has our interests in mind if he is selling and isn't just looking to line his pockets. He knows what we're about now as a club and I'd like to think he will sell us responsibly
But he can afford the 5 teams in United World .... maybe should just have 1 team .... greedy b*****d!

Back
Top Bottom