Mr McCabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stannyblade

Shoreham boys we are here.
Reaction score
We walked past him in hospitality before the game my lad of six had his blades shirt on and Mccabe just walked past him without even smiling at him. Now we had got up at 5.30 and travelled over 230 miles to watch our team the least he could do was smile or say hello to him. Really put a dampener on the day for me. What ever the result we got it made no difference in the end.

You should have gone all VW on the lad...."This is the man who moved into Bryan Robson, just as all the smart people moved out...."

Your young lad got his first lesson in SUFC Directors.

At least by walking past, McCabe didn't lie to him ..........

Fucking hell. Moments before the biggest game of the season so obviously fuck all on the guy's mind, and he didn't even recognise his obligations as a fucking children's entertainer???

The cunt! Shoes off!!

To be fair to him, he did talk to a hell of a lot of Blades having a drink in the marquee before the game so I don't think he would have done it purposely.

They were showing the 4-4 game on a screen in the marquee and he was talking to us about how much he wished we'd had them 2 points before yesterday's game.

To be fair to him, he did talk to a hell of a lot of Blades having a drink in the marquee before the game so I don't think he would have done it purposely.

They were showing the 4-4 game on a screen in the marquee and he was talking to us about how much he wished we'd had them 2 points before yesterday's game.

And we'd still be in the play offs!

And we'd still be in the play offs!
if fairness i don't think we would. When Wednesday went two nil up yesterday we knew we weren't going up and so did the players. It turned into a training ground match. If the match at Hillsborough was level,we would have played with more intensity and they wouldn't have equalised as we would have run down the clock .

Back
Top Bottom