Moving on.....3 points tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CopenhagenBlade

Reaction score
Hopefully DW has moved on and the players have too and we are back in business tomorrow. Be interesting to see the line up and the formation. Will he adjust it to the strengths of the players left or who will he choose to fill the gap. If he continues I expect Coady to be playing and hopefully will be told to have the confidence to shoot .
If we get the first goal expect a 3-1 victory, if not we will probably go down 1-0.

Also interested to see the lineup tomorrow i'm going to guess it'll be as you say McGinn partnering Doyle with Murphy, Coady & Brandy playing further forward supporting the striker which i hope is going to be Taylor. I've a feeling they'll score at least one against us, there attacking line isn't all that bad in truth and has abit of pace about it in Sanchez Watt, Sears & Ibhere,

but my prediction would be 2-1 Blades.

Well we need a good performance tomorrow, losing heavy to a promotion rival and losing out of McDonald to another could hit the team hard in the confidence department. We are certainly going to see if Weir can crack it with such pressure so early.

I can only feel a damaging defeat in my water....... sincerely hope I'm just a old pessimist who's misread it.....

The only three points anyone will see is if you get nicked for speeding down the Parkway.

I can see him naming the same team as started at Brentford - Weir allowing a chance for them to redeem themselves.
I envisage a frustrating 0-1 defeat as Colchester soak up a little bit of pressure (with little or no penetration) and grab one on the break. Plenty of possession and few chances created. The goal will come from a mistake and the player responsible will be vilified.

£10 ticket price allows the crowd to stretch to a disappointing 16.6k

Have a cheery Friday :)

Colchester are crap. Surely they can't win 3 out of 3. Law of averages to the rescue. 6-0 Blades. Porter to get 5 of em. :cool:

I feel a stretch of crap results are on the way, resulting in the inevitable change to a 4-4-2 with Taylor partnering Porter up front.

Colchester beat us tomorrow no chance scraped home against relegation candidates Gillingham and Port Vale .

They'll be back where they belong within a dozen games in the bottom eight.
Now the KMac saga is over tomorrow's a different day

Time to move on and await news of a bid for Gareth Bale, but will settle for 3 points tomorrow

Colchester beat us tomorrow no chance scraped home against relegation candidates Gillingham and Port Vale .

Nice. Just the sort of complacency I expect from our players as it happens.
With that sort of contempt for the opposition it's a guarantee of a kick in the nuts.

Because we cannot score we will struggle against anyone in this division, including the rubbish that has scraped themselves up from division four

Nice. Just the sort of complacency I expect from our players as it happens.
With that sort of contempt for the opposition it's a guarantee of a kick in the nuts.

Because we cannot score we will struggle against anyone in this division, including the rubbish that has scraped themselves up from division four
I have contempt for clubs like Colchester most Blades have but I guarantee Weir will be prepared and will not underestimate

its all setup for a frustrating home draw, but can we do better than last yr? cmon weir! cmon the blades!

Play the solid full backs. Invert the midfield triangle.
Murphy and McGinn in free roles.
Keep the wingers wide and pushed up.

_________Long
McMahon Collins Maguire Hill
_________Doyle
____McGinn Murphy
Brandy Taylor McFadzean

More solid defensively but with a greater goal threat.

Back
Top Bottom