Motd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think Danny Murphy is ok actually,they are all there to be shot down,part of the job, feelings running high by us, the fans.

I think Danny Murphy is ok actually,they are all there to be shot down,part of the job, feelings running high by us, the fans.

A bit of credit where it's due wouldn't go a miss though? Yesterday was one of the first times since we beat Brentford at home where we played well and didn't give the other team many chances at all.

As others say MOTD is meant to be balanced and it clearly wasn't yesterday.

Also, why show the Jack Robinson booking and not show the Chelsea one where he hauls down our man charging through on goal?
Why no mention of the non foul/handball incident in the last minute? If that was Liverpool or Man City, we wouldn't have heard the last of it.

To be a worse listen than Chris Waddle as a pundit would be some achievement,but Murphy did it on 5 Live,boring and no more insight than a bloke in the pub about the game,god help people who actually watch him doing it on TV, radio was bad enough.

It's been the same all season. We are just making up the numbers as far as they are concerned.

Watching SS this morning, all the talk has been about Chelsea conceding late goals. No mention of how well we played and deserved the draw. On ref watch they have only covered the Robinson tackle and that it should have been a red card

Don't watch MOTD. Problem solved 😉
Every week I make this comment. It's toss. Thick commentators and biased towards the megastore clubs. The highlights on Youtube appear within an hour of the final whistle. Similarly, Deadbats' report is more informative and balanced than any report you will read in the national or local media. Why people tune in every week to watch and are amazed when it gets no better. Defund these shitweasels.

We've got Benjamin Bloom to look forward to again next season, quit you're moaning! He's the best football pundit out there and he's amateur.

Generally very poor and “Let’s talk about Chelsea “ oriented .

However , there was one very perceptive observation by Troy Deeney when he questioned why our goalkeeper was sinking to his knees when the strike for the second goal was going into the roof of the net ……..
Yes I thought Deeney was smart to notice what a useless keeper we've got but his observation that the Chelsea winger had Trusty on toast all the game was spot on.

Back
Top Bottom