CONFIRMED Morgan Gibbs-White joins on Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think it’s worth being the stickler here and saying he’s not our player and it’s very vey very unlikely that he will become our player..

so enjoy him whilst he’s here and not be too heart broken when he inevitably goes home.

obviously yesterday was proof enough but loved it in his interview when he said that him an Ndaye just clicked instantly.

Hi Stegosaurus here

I said when we signed him he was a Premier League quality player. I'm shocked a newly promoted team didn't try to get him to be honest.

Dear Prince,
Next time we have £24m to throw about, this lad is definitely worth a punt!!

Wolves got their season started yesterday with a win so hopefully they will kick on a bit with this new manager and won't want to recall MG-W in January, while not getting many injuries in their midfield department.

Think it’s worth being the stickler here and saying he’s not our player and it’s very vey very unlikely that he will become our player..

so enjoy him whilst he’s here and not be too heart broken when he inevitably goes home.

obviously yesterday was proof enough but loved it in his interview when he said that him an Ndaye just clicked instantly.
True, but every player has a price though, that said did he not just sign a new three year deal before coming on loan to us.
Maybe he’s the player worth pushing the boat out for, if possible. My only worry is the shit he will get on the forum if he has a bad game and he will have the odd bad game and he will get the shit, just hope he doesn’t listen to it.
He also has a recall clause that can be triggered at any time wolves like…

True, but every player has a price though, that said did he not just sign a new three year deal before coming on loan to us.
Maybe he’s the player worth pushing the boat out for, if possible. My only worry is the shit he will get on the forum if he has a bad game and he will have the odd bad game and he will get the shit, just hope he doesn’t listen to it.
He also has a recall clause that can be triggered at any time wolves like
My understanding, which may be wrong, is that under the present rules clubs can only recall loan players during transfer windows.

Yep I
My understanding, which may be wrong, is that under the present rules clubs can only recall loan players during transfer windows.
I think your right according to the Wolves forum they can recall him in January

While I'm still in a good mood after Saturday I'm going to keep sticking this sort of cobblers on the end of these threads while I think of them.......

Apologies to Ajax but it's not like we haven't got form for borrowing off them (some 40 years ago).

🎶We were worried.............. about Norwood's ping,
But now he's found his thing, since we've got Gibbs-White

Pinpoint crosses........... were never Baldock's thing,
But we can use the right wing,now we've got Gibbs-White🎶

My heart has fully been stolen after i have seen he’s changed his profile pictures on social media from him in a wolves kit to him in a Sheffield United kit.😍 what a boy

Just need to make sure we are 15 points clear at the top by January then

This lad has turned our season around and the players have responded brilliantly.
The odd thing is that from a distance at BDTBL he looks like Simon Barlow from Corrie. It just makes me snigger🤣🤣🤣

He has played himself to our hearts starting from that awesome game nr 1
It would make so many people sad to see him recalled at January, but let's hope that won't be the case and we can keep him until summer.

Here's hoping that Wolves don't recall MGW in Jan. He pulls the whole team forward. As much as I like Ndiaye i think he will struggle first season without MGW next to him.

Paul Mitchell and Steven Bettis I hope your being proactive and already looking at January window in case our worst fears come true and he's recalled.

If he gets recalled in January it’s a testament to how we have managed to develop him. Wolves would make us aware in advance and I’m sure there will be another top quality player who has been left out to come in as replacement.

If he gets recalled in January it’s a testament to how we have managed to develop him. Wolves would make us aware in advance and I’m sure there will be another top quality player who has been left out to come in as replacement.

I actually think he's developing us.

Back
Top Bottom