Monty back for Friday?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

that would be typical putting him in now. he hasnt played for months but bang him in.

same reason countless managers have picked him for 10 yrs.

and in answer to the Lampard Vieira quoting, not long now i wouldnt have thought!

I'd actually fancy him to score a last minute screamer at Wembley to take us up.

All this stuff about Monty is really unfair. Frank Lampard once described him as his most difficult opponent.

UTB

Reactions: God
Foxy please hide this before Pinchy sees it. his contributions have been good since his obsession went away. Please we don't want a relapse.

Monty with an extra time winner at BDTBL having been brought on to shore up the midfield, and consequently giving the ball away for Stevenage to score????

More chance of us winning, nay scoring, at Wembley...

Monty with an extra time winner at BDTBL having been brought on to shore up the midfield, and consequently giving the ball away for Stevenage to score????

More chance of us winning, nay scoring, at Wembley...

So he scores an extra time winner and gives the ball to Stevenage to score...

and what? we lose....?

OMG! Half of us on this forum would contribute more than Monty would ever do in this game!

Mcallister and Tonne need to be in contention before Montgomery

Agreed.

McAllister certainly needs another go in the first team.

Although despite impressing out on loan it wouldn't surprise me if the just back from injury Monty leap frogs the likes of Tonne and McAllister. In fact with the way this season is ending he will no doubt start the game tomorrow.

If he has to play we should stick him at left back. At least it negates the need to have two shit players on the pitch.

Agreed.

McAllister certainly needs another go in the first team.

Although despite impressing out on loan it wouldn't surprise me if the just back from injury Monty leap frogs the likes of Tonne and McAllister. In fact with the way this season is ending he will no doubt start the game tomorrow.

Oh please, i hope you're wrong. But, being the, "Bladesway" it wouldn't surprise me in the fuckin slightest.
If this is the case, then i'm switchin ova to Eastenders!!!:)

Oh please, i hope you're wrong. But, being the, "Bladesway" it wouldn't surprise me in the fuckin slightest.
If this is the case, then i'm switchin ova to Eastenders!!!:)

It feels like the season is ending the usual Bladesway but I really hope I am wrong.

So he scores an extra time winner and gives the ball to Stevenage to score...

and what? we lose....?

No we are winning 1-0 (2-1 on agg) with 10 mins left.

On comes Monty

Gives ball away

They Score

Extra time

etc etc

We'd be better with Colin Montgomery.

Says DW:

"We need a calmness about the way we play because it isn't all about being bish bosh."

Something lost in the translation methinks...

Back
Top Bottom