Mini Tour

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dingledog

Reaction score
I was told on Monday night that the red and white wizards are off to Damascus and Dubai in the International break. Apparently we will be getting 1/2 million.

Also, I didnt mean we have now got such a small squad they could all fit inside a mini!!

Dubai is on my list of places to visit before I die, though it's more likely to be to do with horse racing than football.

Dubai is on my list of places to visit before I die, though it's more likely to be to do with horse racing than football.

We took the kids for a week in January, didn't go horse racing but the day in the desert with the 'off road' experience was fantastic. Interesting place but definitly dodgy human rights. its also bloomin expensive.

I've got as far as Dubai airport a few times but never ventured outside - quick connecting flights and if you can't drink beer and ogle the local ladies what's the point :)

Amazed by the duty free selection they have there though complete with Ferrari and Porsche etc in case you want to take something home with you... the most I could afford was some arab joss stick/candle thingies.. they smelt great though and could be worth a revisit alone!

Back
Top Bottom