Mike Dean

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Well guess what the cheating fuckwit, has admitted he ignored the rules for his mate A Taylor.

What about the dive by Stevie G? This is the incident that annoys me most, the cheating scouse twat dived and Dean justified it by saying Morgan intended to foul him.

So he is fucking mind reader.

I am over Tevez but the penalty cost us 2 points and relegated us.

Have to stop now and I really want to say what I want to happen to that cunt

The irony of it all is that the first 10 minutes of his interview with Simon Jordan is him defending his arrogant reputation on the basis that he was willing to give the hard decisions whether it was the 1st minute or the 91st.

Well guess what the cheating fuckwit, has admitted he ignored the rules for his mate A Taylor.

What about the dive by Stevie G? This is the incident that annoys me most, the cheating scouse twat dived and Dean justified it by saying Morgan intended to foul him.

We were 10 points in front of West Ham in February and fucked it up from there
That’s what cost us

This thread is like my dating life. Proper fucked.
So on your dating life you get proper fucked!
is that different from an improper fuck?

what is classed as a proper fuck? Missionary?
is an improper fuck access all areas with all the trimmings?

You need to be more specific!

Time to move on?

So VAR still results in incorrect decisions and even corruption, while not helping the referees at all if Mike Dean's feelings are the norm, not to mention the fact that it ruins the experience of the game. What a brilliant addition it has been.

I disagree.

It was a significant moment in worldwide football integrity, when John Lundstram's big toe was adjudged to be offside (in a previous phase of play).

We have to stand up and be counted for fundamental principles like this, even if it takes 7 minutes while some knobheads use technically limited tools, to try and forensically re-referee all decisions*.

* Only against 'smaller' teams, obvs.

Graham Poll
fetchimage

So VAR still results in incorrect decisions and even corruption, while not helping the referees at all if Mike Dean's feelings are the norm, not to mention the fact that it ruins the experience of the game. What a brilliant addition it has been.
Unfortunately, that does seem to be correct. What a total waste of time and money it seems to have been.

I do wonder if they introduced what cricket have, it might be better.

Managers have three shouts a match to overturn a decision. If they are proved right they keep them.

As for VAR, they have 60 seconds. If they can't decide then it's an "umpire call". Move on.

This might have the effect of stopping players fake outrage as the players would have to advise the manager on when to push the "review button."

Or just scrap it😁

Unfortunately, that does seem to be correct. What a total waste of time and money it seems to have been.

I do wonder if they introduced what cricket have, it might be better.

Managers have three shouts a match to overturn a decision. If they are proved right they keep them.

As for VAR, they have 60 seconds. If they can't decide then it's an "umpire call". Move on.

This might have the effect of stopping players fake outrage as the players would have to advise the manager on when to push the "review button."

Or just scrap it😁
What they shod do with VAR is to replay from each angle once and makes a decision, not replay it 500 times and put it to a vote!

It wasn't Mike Dean for the Gerrard dive.

Was Rob styles.
Remember the season after. Away at Bristol City. Styles was referee...

"Styles gives it Gerrard up the arse! Singing Styles gives it Gerrard up the arse!"

Worst refereeing and VAR event was more recent. As said earlier in this thread, VAR can take 10+ minutes to check if Lundstram's toe nail is beyond the last man, but it cant see a goalkeeper, holding the ball, laid in the back of the net at Villa park. The point Villa gained that day, save them from relegation..... Isn't technology wonderful!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom