Miguel Freckleton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Used to know a bloke called Jack Frost

I mean what were parent’s thinking

Sound like one of those FIFA re gen or youth players you scout in seasons mode.
Hopefully he has a successful career with the Blades.

Good luck!
This is a good strategy to be employing.

If the players don't make the grade here then they could further develop or make a career at one of the other United World clubs.

I'm hoping this isn't a Ben Heneghan. Remember him?

I think it’s worth clarifying this is an academy signing of a youngster to play academy football. This is not a first team signing this player will not be expected to play first team football. If this player progresses and eventually breaks into the first team years down the line then great but he is not a first team player even a fringe first team player at this point.

Anyone know what’s happening with this lad? Hasn’t been in any of the 23’s squads since joining

If he'd been our £5m LCB signing of this summer I'd also have been encouraged by his two pre season performances so far.

Looks quick, athletic, positions himself well, composed on the ball, can drive forward on the ball.

Obviously he's not been tested enough, but he looks to have a bright future.

If he'd been our £5m LCB signing of this summer I'd also have been encouraged by his two pre season performances so far.

Looks quick, athletic, positions himself well, composed on the ball, can drive forward on the ball.

Good run out tonight for a lot of the academy lads another year or two and we might have a decent amount pushing for starting spots in the first team.

Agree, looks a decent prospect.

Yes very impressed with him today. Missed him at Chessie

A lower level, I know, but Wealdstone fans loved him. They were mightily pissed off when he was recalled.

Tbh with RND out injured (even if we do sign A Ndiaye) it might not be a bad idea to keep this lad around the squad at least until January. It would do him some good to spend more time training with the first team before going out on loan in January if RND is back fit by then.

Thought he could have at least got a league 2 loan but at least he'll be getting plenty of games under his belt.
He’s gone to a side that’s going all out for promotion. Might be good experience to have when he comes back next summer.

And I think the top of the National League is pretty much L2 standard.

He’s gone to a side that’s going all out for promotion. Might be good experience to have when he comes back next summer.

And I think the top of the National League is pretty much L2 standard.
I didn't think about it like that. Good point.

Defensive cover coming in? We’re so light if Egan gets injured.

Back
Top Bottom