Mick Jones?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LA Blade

Reaction score
Just wondering here, I've met up with players such as TC, Hemsley and Badger during me travels back t'hu Lane but I never hear any mention of MJ?

Just wondering here, I've met up with players such as TC, Hemsley and Badger during me travels back t'hu Lane but I never hear any mention of MJ?

He's around, living in Anston near Sheffield. He's still a Blade, together with his son - though MJ oviously has a portion of "dirty" in him.

UTB

He used to have a sports shop in Maltby up to a few years ago. He didnt join the Clash.

Top bloke. If you ever get to see his 1972 cup final winners medal get ready for a shock.

Last I heard he was doing a bit of part time work for the scum up the M1, a few years back now I used to see him regularly at the lane.

bummer.. i thought you were going to say .. 'is fit and available for selection for the playoffs'.. great player.

Yup he was my childhood hero then we sold him for £100,000 along with the Birch, best strike force in the old 1st division thrown away and relegation soon followed. United never learn the pattern was to repeat itself over and over Deane / Fjortoft was later to cost us promotion and a cup final appearance at least. Then we even sold two young full backs on the same day............... guess what relegation soon followed.
Not a selling club my arse ............... you couldn't make it up.

Sat next to him for some posh scram a few years ago at a pre-match sponsors do pretty sure he was working for United then. Seemed genuinely bloke.

Back
Top Bottom