MGW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gyp the blade

Reaction score
I’d like to know who asked to sign him.
Me personally believe it was Slav.He chose quality over quantity on the players he brought in
The decision to sack him is gonna take us back 10 years he wanted players of quality to be signed in January and beyond to take us to the next level.

He’s a cert to be recalled , Wolves manager on sky other day saying he was struggling to fill the bench last week !

got to be replaced with similar … or Ndiaye needs to step up !

I’m sure I saw a thread the other day saying he’s a saint or sinner 🤦🏻. Not even a question that needs asking

One thing that stands out for me is his work rate. He wants to get on the ball and make things happen. Sometimes his tricks don't work and sometimes he can be can be impetuous when tackling. There is no denying winning attitude. Who ever decided to get him in deserves credit and I hope he can see out the season with us.

MGW gets what it means to be a Blade.
He'll want to stay.👍

Morgan Gibbs-Whiiiiiiite (Gibbs-White!)
Running down the wing (Gibbs-White!)
Hear the Bladesmen sing (Gibbs-White!)
Take us to the Premier Leeeeague...
Unfortunately, what the player wants, is not usually a factor in these situations. He’s Wolves player, if they feel they need him back, he’ll be recalled, unless we magically find some considerable amount of cash down the back of the settee.

Unfortunately, what the player wants, is not usually a factor in these situations. He’s Wolves player, if they feel they need him back, he’ll be recalled, unless we magically find some considerable amount of cash down the back of the settee.
Give them Berge on loan for rest of season. Or McBurnie if we’re really lucky.

Just because Wolves have injuries doesn't mean he will suddenly be seen as good enough for the PL in their manager's eyes. Wolves could be just as likely to bring in new players in January to plug the gaps.

We'll see, but I am fairly confident that he will stay.

Our midfielder Gibbs-White has scored more goals than our two 20 million pound strikers McBurnie and Brewster combined.
We could play without either Brewster or McBurnie but we would see a decline if we lose Gibbs -White.

MGW gets what it means to be a Blade.
He'll want to stay.👍

Morgan Gibbs-Whiiiiiiite (Gibbs-White!)
Running down the wing (Gibbs-White!)
Hear the Bladesmen sing (Gibbs-White!)
Take us to the Premier Leeeeague...
He was also born in Wolverhampton, supported Wolves as a kid, and has come through their academy. But yeh, he’s a Blade!

I was talking to a die hard Wolves supporter and MGW had been touted around for a loan to a championship team and he knows Brewster from their England u17 days

he wanted players of quality to be signed in January and beyond to take us to the next level.

Agree 100% - we didn't have the money to do that though - for me it would have taken 4/5 or 6 MGW type players and it could have ended up like a pigs or Derby IF Slav had got it wrong.

Hecky will get us in the playoffs - not convinced Slav would have even with a few signings in the JTW/

UTB

Whatever the politics behind who did/didn’t sanction the deal, the lad is a superb player. He’s the kind of player that makes the game worth watching, don’t get me wrong I love a Monty type grafter but players like MGW and Ndiaye are a joy to watch.

Hope he stays for rest of season

Think he's enjoying his slightly new role under Hecky.

Still got to learn to cut out some show pony stuff, but by and large, the kid is in the shop window and is doing exactly what he wanted to do in "getting noticed" playing a full season.

Think he'll put Wolves under pressure too, to include him next season more and if he doesn't get that assurance, reckon another PL club will come in for him - £20/25m perhaps?

Got all the ability, just needs a decent coach to perfect his game.

If we can keep him 2nd half of the season, we might be in for a bit of a treat.

UTB

We never replaced Duffy and tbh he wasn’t consistent enough in the promotion season so we missed out but that said we finished 9th in the PL in our season back so ive just contradicted myself.

Can't see us keeping him all season, he's been unplayable most of the season. a goal and two assists today the guy is far too good for the championship.

Need to come up with a solution to getting Berge playing with him.

I'm amazed at what having a proper ball playing, brave, skillful midfielder can do to a team.

Not just that but the mad man likes to shoot from outside that box! Crazy! :D

MGW top quality player at this level and I think if we had him last season we would have made a better go at staying up.

Not just that but the mad man likes to shoot from outside that box! Crazy! :D

MGW top quality player at this level and I think if we had him last season we would have made a better go at staying up.
Playing with a number 10 in the premier league?!

Wilder would be having kittens just at the thought of it 🤣

I don't know if this thread isid about mgw or CW or the board.
But mgw is a breathe of fresh air. Hope we keep him after January. After that we'd be really lucky.

Playing with a number 10 in the premier league?!

Wilder would be having kittens just at the thought of it 🤣

You would have thought in our second season it may have been a plan B.

Creativity-wise MGW is a level above anyone else we have. Hopefully we can keep him for the full season.

Back
Top Bottom