Meatballs for Newbies!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthEssexBlade

...for wit and sage wisdom
Reaction score
If any current member of this forum gives you a 'meatballs' shout, please be aware that this is a friendly greeting and not a threat!

A simple 'hello' was deemed to be boring and so Ikea food products became the greeting of choice.

Feel free to insert the Swedish food product of your choice as a greeting, lingonberry or apple cake as two examples.

Enjoy the site!

meatballs144x83.jpg

As an addendum, the latest trend seems to be welcoming members to the forum in the most bizarre way possible and bragging about the relative madness and sanity of certain members of this esteemed establishment.

Again, this is nothing to be alarmed about. This whole forum is about friendly banter and irreverence so I guess the membership are only introducing themselves as they mean to go on!

If you need any help or guidance, feel free to private message me or post a plea for help in the Comments, Suggestions or Problems forum :)

PS: I'd stay away from the old gits' clique if I were you... SouthEssexBlade, Silverfox, beightonblade, Shorehamview, dingledog and the rest... the nurses doesn't usually administer the pills until late on in the evening and their bags don't get changed that often ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom