Me and my pals can't wait for, 'The PIGS!'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GAZBLADE

Reaction score
I'll be attending the derby with a Leeds STH, Spurs STH, Man. Utd STH & a Liverpool STH!!!
They're really good pals of mine and are all genuinelly looking forward to the game.
We're travelling up on saturday morning, staying at, 'The Copthorne' next to the ground,then looking forward to a, 'NIGHT OUT IN SHEFFIELD!!'
I for one can't wait.
WE'RE GOING TO SMASH THE OINKS!!!!!

No we're not. There's a real chance we're going to get stuffed.

BTW Your W Yorks friend would be well advised not to wear his Leeds shirt.

Gaz - you need to seek help mate.

Really Mic? I take it you're not that confident??

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

No we're not. There's a real chance we're going to get stuffed.

BTW Your W Yorks friend would be well advised not to wear his Leeds shirt.

No he won't!! He's thick, but not that thick!!!!

I, on the other hand, am foregoing this one, despite having a season ticket.

Now THAT is support of the highest order. I thoroughly applaud you and your decision to then brag about it on the forum. Bravo.

Jeeze man, sort yourself out.

Calm down, I'm not bragging at all, just highlighting how people see Derbies differently. Personally I can't stand them and would be very happy to never have to suffer through one again. However, in this instance I simply can't make it.

I can't stand them either. And that's purely because of the majority of their fans. They're pretty much unbearable at the best of times (ie. us in the first tier, them anywhere else) but I just hate the fact that SWFC have an opportunity to beat us and make the bastards even worse.

We are going to beat the pigs so badly that every time we play them in the future they will start 2-0 down

If this pic doesn't make you puke nothing will

Attachments

• GaryMegson_2662847.jpg
    GaryMegson_2662847.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 50

Back
Top Bottom