McBurnies Arms

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
If he's fit to play on Sat against Luton,then he had better keep dem arms tucked in when he is going to head the ball while fending a defender off.

Chris Kavanagh is refereeing the game at Luton,he reffed the game at Burnley which was one of those common 5-0 murderings.

1707241506393.jpeg

Not sure where he was supposed to put his left arm in that picture. The one on Souza at palace on the edge of the box just before half time was far worse yet no action taken

Maybe have it straight down parallel to his body then whilst trying to compete with two players. Pretty much impossible

Not sure where he was supposed to put his left arm in that picture. The one on Souza at palace on the edge of the box just before half time was far worse yet no action taken
This is why, before Chris launched into sandwichgate he was making valid points.

McBurnie gets sent off, but how the hell was the Villa player let off for purposefully causing Robinson to bleed.

Chris is quite entitled to say “how is this a red and that one isn’t?”

Followed by:

“how is McBurnie telling the ref he was fouled (when he was) a yellow yet Nuñez’s scissor tackle wasn’t a yellow or even a foul? How was Brewster’s late clumsy tackle a red when Onyeka’s on Souza wasnt?”

“How was Egan given as handball vs City when his hand coming down when sliding is natural yet in other matches when I’ve seen it (don’t recall the one right now), it isn’t given?”

So I’d absolutely welcome the platform to make these comments because the inconsistency, always going in one direction, is a very valid point to raise.

Surely they’ll have this on complete with bespoke beer mats ……..

View attachment 178789View attachment 178790
Used to drink loads of that when I lived in Sunderland more than 50 years ago. It was sold in Vaux brewery pubs to rival Newcastle Brown, but on tap, rather than bottle. Vaux also did a bottled beer, but can’t remember its name. Too many pints under the bridge 😀

Last edited:
McBurnie gets sent off, but how the hell was the Villa player let off for purposefully causing Robinson to bleed.
Actually for the elbow in that photo against Burnley, McBurnie was only booked, even though (if you watch it on video) he swung his arm at the defender.

It was when he elbowed the same defender again, a couple of minutes later, that he got a second yellow and was sent off.

Used to drink loads of that when I lived in Sunderland more than 50 years ago. It was sold in Vaux brewery pubs to rival Newcastle Brown, but on tap, rather than bottle. Vaux also did a bottled beer, but can’t remember its name. Too many pints under the bridge 😀
Vaux did one called Samson I think

Maybe have it straight down parallel to his body then whilst trying to compete with two players. Pretty much impossible
Like a
like a pogo stick or the really shit kid who played in the school team

If he's fit to play on Sat against Luton,then he had better keep dem arms tucked in when he is going to head the ball while fending a defender off.

Chris Kavanagh is refereeing the game at Luton,he reffed the game at Burnley which was one of those common 5-0 murderings.

View attachment 178749
considering he’s got one opposition arm gripping his waist and one under his chin from a different player
then that’s a reasonable position for one of his limbs in a man sandwich.

Superior in every conceivable way to his legs.

Fact.

UTB

#weerscontract?
#weersclubsqueingup?
#seriouslywhere?👀

Actually for the elbow in that photo against Burnley, McBurnie was only booked, even though (if you watch it on video) he swung his arm at the defender.

It was when he elbowed the same defender again, a couple of minutes later, that he got a second yellow and was sent off.

Were they worthy yellows?

I didn’t see the highlights and I’ve just seen them now:

As the commentator says it’s the back of the arm rather than the elbow but I would say it was a little too forceful so can see why the ref might have given that. I didn’t see anything in the second one it was just an arm used for leverage and with no real force at all. He was unlucky to get a second yellow in my view. I think the player made a meal of the contact to try and get him sent off, can’t believe for a second he was hurt by the second challenge. Extremely soft.

In contract the absolute whack on Robinson which drew blood and deserved a red.

Doesn’t work in my location but hopefully others can see:

Superior in every conceivable way to his legs.

Fact.

UTB

#weerscontract?
#weersclubsqueingup?
#seriouslywhere?👀
You must have been busy, I've been waiting for your post since this thread got started, always good for a laugh 😆
Was starting to worry!!

Back
Top Bottom