McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His primary job is to score goals, i don’t know the exact stats for the time he’s been here but it’s not great, another big lad defending corners, yes he’s great, hold up play, yep not bad. very likeable character, absolutely. Fit, mmm half a season

Problem with McBurnie is just his availability.

If he was fit all the time then he’d be an asset the majority of the time in my view however he isn’t. If you’re paying him 28k per week for example but he’s only available half the time, it’s like you’re paying him 56k per week!

Or perhaps The Naked Gun put it better…

Problem with McBurnie is just his availability.

If he was fit all the time then he’d be an asset the majority of the time in my view however he isn’t. If you’re paying him 28k per week for example but he’s only available half the time, it’s like you’re paying him 56k per week!

Or perhaps The Naked Gun put it better…

Oh my god, it should be a forum rule that everything must be related back to Naked Gun.

Not sure why these things are being posted on the fan service twitter account? Is someone at the club reading these forums and thinking the fans need to know. 🤣

Not sure why these things are being posted on the fan service twitter account? Is someone at the club reading these forums and thinking the fans need to know. 🤣

I like how we disregard the minutes as sub, then combine goals and assists to make it look 1 in 2 something!

That would be greater even so if over a full season, about 20 G/A but sadly he may not add that much to the total if he can’t get his availability in check.

The Prince was right about one thing; the best ability is availability.

Clearly an error...

"Oh bastarding hell, Sonia. Tha's chuffing still logged in as Fan Services, not the main account..."

"Should I delete it boss?"

"No it's up there now, we'd look daft. Leave it..."

Clearly an error...

"Oh bastarding hell, Sonia. Tha's chuffing still logged in as Fan Services, not the main account..."

"Should I delete it boss?"

"No it's up there now, we'd look daft. Leave it..."

They have posted loads of these stats on that account over the last few months. No idea why.

Interview with him here. Seems he's shaved his hair in support of his younger brother who is having chemotherapy

Oh thats shocking really thats awful .Hope he gets through it .I know how it feels I to have been told in recent weeks i have bloody thing .It is a real hammer blow and leaves you numb ,just hope the lad gets lots of support .

Back
Top Bottom