McAtee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I sit on South, like 15 rows up from players warming up and ive never seen an away player get the applause McAtee got Sunday. That's got to feel great for the lad. " nah nah nah nah hes a blade and he's a blade"
I’m not knocking the reception that McAtee got and I know Walker is a Blade, but the reception Walker got was tremendous ⚔️

I’m not knocking the reception that McAtee got and I know Walker is a Blade, but the reception Walker got was tremendous ⚔️

We should be proud of “one of our own” winning everything in club football.

Sets a great example to our current academy lads that we’ve produced a future Man United captain, Walker who’s won the treble and the EFL’s greatest.

We should be proud of “one of our own” winning everything in club football.

Sets a great example to our current academy lads that we’ve produced a future Man United captain, Walker who’s won the treble and the EFL’s greatest.
City*

Quite impressive we've produced recent captains of both Man City and Man United. Pretty sure Jags would have had the arm band at Everton as well for a bit.

I wonder how much of a say the player himself has w.r.t. which club he goes to, assuming there's several clubs wanting him.
Don’t think they would “offer” him without his prior consent. Probs sees them as a better chance to stay up and play with established PL players

He's been subbed off every game he's started. Perhaps it's better for him to be on the pitch at the business end of the game.
Halftime sub every game until we get some players back from injury. Frustrate the opposition in the first half, then get the flair on in the 2nd.

Its why I liked burk to be honest, yeah he's a shit footballer, but he was rapid.

Halftime sub every game until we get some players back from injury. Frustrate the opposition in the first half, then get the flair on in the 2nd.

Its why I liked burk to be honest, yeah he's a shit footballer, but he was rapid.

Yeah, with such a massive Injury list we've got to think carefully how we manage our creative players over the course of the season.

Back
Top Bottom