Mascot Experience

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Neurocare

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm Emma and I'm the Fundraiser for a sheffield charity called Neurocare (and of course - i'm a Blade!!) Neurocare raises money for the Neuro departement at the Hallamshire Hospital which benefits patients and their families suffering from Brain Tumours, Head Injuries, Parkinsons' Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Epilepsy and many more neurological conditions. We buy very high tech facilities and equipment that are helping to save and change lives daily.

Neurocare have launched the SUFC Lowest Unique Bid Auction to win a child aged 5-12 years the SUFC mascot Experience Package for the first home match of 2010 on the 16th January!!

The rules, all you need to do is fill in a bidding form, available either from our website www.neurocare.org.uk or from the blades superstore, fill it in and return it to us with you cheque! The amount you submit has to be the lowest, unique bid we receive by the 11th of Decmeber. The winner will be notified by telephone on Friday 18th December and details will be published on the Neurocare Website.

You could make one lucky child very happy this new year!!

Why not have a go. For more infomation contact me at [email protected] or call 0114 267 6464

Back
Top Bottom