Martinez in for Killa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the Mirror, who seems to love talking about us at the moment...

Wigan's boss-in-waiting Roberto Martinez will make a bid for Sheffield United's Matthew Kilgallon when he takes charge.
Martinez is a big admirer of the centre-half but the Blades will want a fee of around £2.5million for him.
Kilgallon is choked after missing out on promotion to Burnley in the play-off final.

Killa will be a target for many clubs over the summer so it will give an indication of the resolve of the SUFC board to mount a promotion bid. Expect rumours about Morgs too I suspect.

I'd be expecting at least £3.5 million plus clauses if we were to sell him.

Killa will be a target for many clubs over the summer so it will give an indication of the resolve of the SUFC board to mount a promotion bid. Expect rumours about Morgs too I suspect.

Agree about Killa and the resolve of United, however can we stand in the way of a young player and the eyes of the world in the premiership? Not so sure about Morgs.

I expect we will sell him for less than we paid.

Such is the way at SUFC.

Don't think he will go, rumours said that part of the deal that blackwell staying was that we wouldnt sell killa, naughton, or walker

Don't think he will go, rumours said that part of the deal that blackwell staying was that we wouldnt sell killa, naughton, or walker

Think something along those lines was posted on here somewhere. Would like to think that you're right - but if Killa is that "choked after missing promotion" we shouldn't keep him if he wants to move on.

Think something along those lines was posted on here somewhere. Would like to think that you're right - but if Killa is that "choked after missing promotion" we shouldn't keep him if he wants to move on.

I would suggest that's just the papers trying to spice it up a bit to be honest. I don't think Killa's that type of player.

Back
Top Bottom