Statistics Managers w/Championship, L1, L2 & Conf. Promotions?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
Is Wilder the only one?

Off top of my head I can only think of Warnock running him close but don't think he ever took a club Conf > L2/Div3 ?

warnock i dont think has ever been promoted from the old 4th div/league 2

In 1986/87 Warnock led Scarborough into the Football League for the first time in their history, winning the title and promotion from the Football Conference to the old Fourth Division. They were the first team to win automatic promotion to the Football League after the re-election system was abolished.

In 1989/90 Warnock took Notts County up from the old Third Division via the play-offs.

The following season in 1990/91 he did exactly the same to take them from the old Second Division into the top flight.

In 1994/95 Warnock triumphed in the Second Division play-offs again, this time with Huddersfield.

In 1995/96 he took Plymouth up from Division Three via the play-offs again.

In 2005/06 he took Sheffield United to the Premier League after finishing second in the Championship.

In 2010/11 he took QPR up to the Premier League after finishing first in the Championship.

Warnock steers Cardiff to second place and automatic promotion in the Championship in 2017/18

Back
Top Bottom