Man City or Wendy?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who would you prefer to get a negative judgement?

• Man City

Votes: 66 29.9%
  • Wendy

Votes: 155 70.1%

• Total voters

Cassius Kray

Subterranean Goat Anarchy
Reaction score
Two clubs awaiting judgements that could have a significant effect on their futures - and both with potential knock-on effects for United.

If Cas uphold the punishment imposed on Man City they'll be banned from European competition for two years. That pushes the qualifying or Europe another place down and increases our chances of qualification.

If the EFL impose a points deduction on Wednesday that will push them into the relegation zone with only a few games to play. It seems pretty unlikely that they'd be able to pull themselves back out, especially if it's a significant number of points. Relegation could cast them adrift for many years just as United are in the ascendency, cementing our dominance in the city.

So, if you had to chose only one of those options - which would you prefer?

As much as it’s nice to see Wednesday struggle... and believe me it’s just that!!

My thoughts and wants lie with my club. I want to see us progress. I want us to play in Europe... and believe me our success will hurt the pigs like a dagger to their hearts!!

Obviously if both happen that’s even better!!

I'm not interested in other teams failures just my team.
Europe will be great but the sooner all Yorkshire teams are in the PL, the better.

“The Pigs Season in a nutshell: Initial good start as the Pashun and momentum from last season means they will start well and pick up a few points. Then the reality of the fact that they’re in a mesters league and the massive step up in quality will hit them. Their squad isn’t remotely good enough to cope with Saturday/Tuesday every week and I don’t think their world class strike force will have scored 10 goals between them by Christmas, leaving them in the bottom 3. Cue the suicidal calls to Pigs & Grumble saying Tufty has taken them as far as he can and that he isn’t a Championship Manager. Prince Bog Roll and McSue will then frantically cobble some money together and they’ll sign some more nobodies on the cheap before going down with a lower points total than the mini pigs. It’s going to be hilarious.

There's your answer folks :)

Should always look out for my team first....
However Europe next season could be a poisoned chalice
Tip the gods a fiver, pigs point deduction condemning then to football obscurity
And we get Europe next season

There’s a fair chance if they got relegated Chancer would sail off, they would end up in administration and incur 9 points in Division1, even Smegson might turn his snout up at that gig
Is it too much to dream a double relegation into Div2????

Tough one. If City would bump us from qualifying rounds to group stage, or from EL to CL then City. If City would take us from a creditable top half finish into EL qualifying or move us from the lower EL group spot to the higher EL group spot then Wednesday.

Citeh, because we need to think about what is best for ourselves.

As said above, the 🐖's are largely an irrelevance now, other than being something to poke fun at. As much as I would like to see them sink into Lg.1 now, it will probably happen without them losing the hearing anyway, just over a longer period of time. They are rotten, and simply will not reverse this as long as Loony Tunes is at the helm.

It's academic though, because I think both will get away with it, due to expensive lawyers and toothless regulators.

I thought it would be obvious to choose our nearest and fiercest rivals???

So, just let HMSPTL sink into the abyss. It's Man Citeh we have to worry about 😂

UTMB

Two clubs awaiting judgements that could have a significant effect on their futures - and both with potential knock-on effects for United.

If Cas uphold the punishment imposed on Man City they'll be banned from European competition for two years. That pushes the qualifying or Europe another place down and increases our chances of qualification.

If the EFL impose a points deduction on Wednesday that will push them into the relegation zone with only a few games to play. It seems pretty unlikely that they'd be able to pull themselves back out, especially if it's a significant number of points. Relegation could cast them adrift for many years just as United are in the ascendency, cementing our dominance in the city.

So, if you had to chose only one of those options - which would you prefer?

While Wednesday would be funnier, City have basically shat all over the rules from a great height and them getting away with it effectively gives everyone a free hit to do whatever they want, not to mention their fans are just as much a bunch of classless wankers as the Pigs

If I'm choosing between us qualifying for Europe and Wednesday going down then I choose our success every time.

On the other hand, if the table remains as it is now and given that I can't see Arsenal winning the cup, we'd qualify off our own backs and the pigs would get relegated to add the icing on the cake.

So I voted for City, but the ideal scenario is we win all our remaining games and Wednesday get a suitably massive points deduction.

Both but City effects us, pigs don't.

It depends. If (IF!) they truly got stuck in the lower leagues and if (IF) we stay in the top flight, the majority of young kids on the city will rather follow us than them. That gets us an extra several thousand fans for life, allowing us to expand the stadium and have more financial power.

Would rather we got into Europe on our own merits , not City buggering up. Meanwhile yes, the first step of extinguishing the cheating vile little club over in S6 can`t come quick enough
Agree. Bladesway is Bladesway. We've always made our bed to fall out of.

Back
Top Bottom