Luton are at least troubling teams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
Ok they’re out of their depth, we know that. But they’re providing problems, making their opposition uncomfortable, having sustained pressure in games - oh and they’ve won a game.

What the fuck are we doing? What’s our plan? A season of this shit is far worse than the covid season.

I half joked about the Derby record, I didn’t ACTUALLY believe it was on. Now I do.

It’s shocking. Something has to change. And god forbid it’s the system 😂😂

Tired of the stick with Hecky, we have good players but are ALL playing way below their best. Down to management. Need new impetus.

Luton had more shots, chances, more attacks when playing at home to West Ham and Wolves, so should be on more points.
They're competing like they're a top end Championship team playing a PL side in the cup, so they'll pick up the odd win here and there.

Where as on general play we're competing like a league 1 team playing a PL team in the cup.

Our results have only been respectable because our pre match tactics are damage limitation
Agree results aren't too bad but its the performances that are consistently not acceptable.
We regularly struggle to put 3 passes together, so what's that all about? Do they practice basic passing in training?

They’re not though? They were much worse than spurs even second half against 10?

They’re shit, we’re shit. Using Luton to beat us with is an odd one.

They’re not though? They were much worse than spurs even second half against 10?

They’re shit, we’re shit. Using Luton to beat us with is an odd one.
They’ve won a game. They missed several chances including from 6 yards out today 😂 not sure what game you watched. Yes they were shit but that’s not the point I’m making

They’ve won a game. They missed several chances including from 6 yards out today 😂 not sure what game you watched. Yes they were shit but that’s not the point I’m making

Their xg was a whopping 0.8 vs out 0.62 despite them being at home against ten men. We also missed chances, the point being we’re both shit, but it’s not like being Luton is any better than being us. Both bad and both going down

Their xg was a whopping 0.8 vs out 0.62 despite them being at home against ten men. We also missed chances, the point being we’re both shit, but it’s not like being Luton is any better than being us. Both bad and both going down
I watch games with my eyes though

Back
Top Bottom