Lovely Norwood write up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lovely article, just missing the key word 'ping'.

One of the Tifo guys, so expect some sort of video soon too.

I'm missing a video of that delightful cross-field ping against Wednesday. Was a beauty in the rain. If not Wendy, certainly someone in blue.

Nice critique of a vastly underrated player.....just as Coutts, who I still think would have shone in the Prem, gets an injury that finishes his chance of playing in the Prem, Wilder finds a player in Norwood that is similar but different enough, and he has something to prove, and boy is he proving his value to the Blades.

Considering what we paid and depending on who you believe it's either 1.5 mil or closer to 3.5 mil, but whatever the fee Norwood has been instrumental in pushing the Blades into the Premier Division. A top professional and we're fortunate to have such a quality player. Players that can orchestrate play are rare, yet in Norwood we have someone capable of doing exactly what's needed when it's needed. A wonderful acquisition by Wilder and to date he's been consistently good.

“Whether he was pushing it in field, raking it across the pitch, or whipping towards that back post, it always made the same sound as it left the foot. Clip, clip, clip. Not the thud of a centre-half’s clearance but the clip of educated leather. It was a sharp noise, a pure and precise one.”

The clip of educated leather! I love that!

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom