Lots of positives so far

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lightsoot

Reaction score
Im writing this at half time, and we might come away with nothing again. But apart from an appalling goal to concede, we look more promising than Palace.

We look much better balanced in midfield. Hamer looks classy, tries to thread balls forward and works hard to track back. Souza is doing the sitting role well and was unlucky with his curling effort.

Osula and Traore are more of a threat. I want more from Traore but he’s bright and Lowe should have done much better when Traore played him in with a deft flick. Osula is working much harder and running the channels well.

And at the back, two great saving tackles from Anel and Robbo has dug in well.

We’re still a long way short as a squad, but we responded well to conceding early. Palace was embarrassing despite only losing 1-0 we were miles off it. Tonight we’re competitive.

Come on lads. We can get something.

Im writing this at half time, and we might come away with nothing again. But apart from an appalling goal to concede, we look more promising than Palace.

We look much better balanced in midfield. Hamer looks classy, tries to thread balls forward and works hard to track back. Souza is doing the sitting role well and was unlucky with his curling effort.

Osula and Traore are more of a threat. I want more from Traore but he’s bright and Lowe should have done much better when Traore played him in with a deft flick. Osula is working much harder and running the channels well.

And at the back, two great saving tackles from Anel and Robbo has dug in well.

We’re still a long way short as a squad, but we responded well to conceding early. Palace was embarrassing despite only losing 1-0 we were miles off it. Tonight we’re competitive.

Come on lads. We can get something.
God you’re brave posting this. The doom and gloom merchants will be on your back soon. Take cover. Slim Man incoming!!!!!!

He touched it past the player and was taken out… not sure what they were looking at. Forest players momentum takes him into osula and he’s taken out. Pen?? (Or am I missing something)

Won’t be a popular opinion.

Norwood needs dropping. Possession turnover at this level unacceptable. Sorry.

Did some good stuff. Granted.

Can’t give it away so cheaply.

UTB

Won’t be a popular opinion.

Norwood needs dropping. Possession turnover at this level unacceptable. Sorry.

Did some good stuff. Granted.

Can’t give it away so cheaply.

UTB
Not unpopular at all. We all know if Doyle comes in that Norwood will be benched all season

We’ve only won 1 of our last 17 first away games of the season (Oldham 2011).

No matter who our manager is we start slow every year, though I accept it isn’t really Hecky’s fault here.

The positive is we do this undercooked start thing every season so there’s plenty of time to put it right, if we sign the right players.

We need Trusty in asap,we need his height in the box as much as anything.
Lowe needs reaplacing,and get Davies in for Norwood .
Sousa and Hamer excellent,need a good striker also asap.(Archer ?)
We'll be ok...🤞🤞🤞

2 defeats now but still out of bottom 3 and Blades yet to get a heavy defeat like some of other club in PL are. Blades just need to put more of the chances created away and score them goals to at least get a draw if not a WIN.

1692464979309.png

League positions mean absolutely FA at this point of the season, so please just don't.

I agree . Without Mystic Meg being dug up no one knows where we will end up . It’s going to me one hell of scrap at the bottom this season . For the neutral fan the bottom will be more interesting than the top IMO . Apart from MacAtee we haven’t had a decent midfield but things look encouraging. Let’s give Citeh a game and show everyone we are no mugs UTB ⚔️

Back
Top Bottom