Looking forward to Saturday!?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've got the kids too while Mrs B buggers off shopping. I'll probably be doing something else entirely and forget about the match so hopefully I'll get a nice surprise when I leave soft play and see the result!
Nah get it on the TV, that's what I'm doing. Kids will watch and/or play nearby.

Well that will teach me to look forward to a match. Fucking abysmal. New owner ASAP please. No manager on earth could keep this squad up.

Well that will teach me to look forward to a match. Fucking abysmal. New owner ASAP please. No manager on earth could keep this squad up.
He’s here still somehow defending the manager. I kind of respect it in a perverse way.

He’s here still somehow defending the manager. I kind of respect it in a perverse way.
We've just been embarassed by our relegation rivals. Tell me which of our players would be starting for Bournemouth, Burnley or Luton?
From what we've seen this season I can only make a case for Archer, McAtee and Baldock. And on reputation maybe Hamer but he's not been good for us.

We've just been embarassed by our relegation rivals. Tell me which of our players would be starting for Bornemouth, Burnley or Luton?
From what we've seen this season I can only make a case for Archer, McAtee and Baldock. And on reputation maybe Hamer but he's not been good for us.
Not the managers job to get the best out of them?

I’d love you to tell me what you think he should actually be doing. You act like he’s totally blameless and you’re making yourself look a total clown by defending it.

Not the managers job to get the best out of them?

I’d love you to tell me what you think he should actually be doing. You act like he’s totally blameless and you’re making yourself look a total clown by defending it.
You can't polish a turd pal.

It's very dependent who would replace Hecky, for every decent managerial appointment we make, we tend to make five bad ones. I've no idea why a good quality manager would join us in our current predicement (shit squad, no money). Whats the point of replacing Hecky with someone daft enough to take us on in our current state?

It's very dependent who would replace Hecky, for every decent managerial appointment we make, we tend to make five bad ones. I've no idea why a good quality manager would join us in our current predicement (and I still don't believe they'd keep us up). Whats the point of replacing Hecky with someone daft enough to take us on in our current state?
To put some positivity in the place, heckys finished here goodbye and good luck to the next sucker's who employ him

It's very dependent who would replace Hecky, for every decent managerial appointment we make, we tend to make five bad ones. I've no idea why a good quality manager would join us in our current predicement (shit squad, no money). Whats the point of replacing Hecky with someone daft enough to take us on in our current state?
Maybe the players aren’t that bad if we used a different system and approach

Back
Top Bottom