Looking for the McGoldrick article

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Sorry for this, but I read a fantastic article about McGoldrick and his value to the team. It had stats about his defensive work, about our winning % when he’s in the team, our greater attacking stats when he’s in the team etc.

If anyone has the link, could you share it again? I’m currently embroiled in an argument on Facebook, and it would be very handy!

Sorry for this, but I read a fantastic article about McGoldrick and his value to the team. It had stats about his defensive work, about our winning % when he’s in the team, our greater attacking stats when he’s in the team etc.

If anyone has the link, could you share it again? I’m currently embroiled in an argument on Facebook, and it would be very handy!

This one?

Ah, cheers, but I’m after a different one. That’s a really nice one, but the one I read had a lot more stats to go with it. Had a table with our win percentage and a few other bits. Cheers, though, appreciated. UTB

Ah, cheers, but I’m after a different one. That’s a really nice one, but the one I read had a lot more stats to go with it. Had a table with our win percentage and a few other bits. Cheers, though, appreciated. UTB

This un?

why argue just say " if you dont think hes any good you know nothing about football and how we play"

I wouldn't bother arguing tbh because that person doesn't have a brain.

Back
Top Bottom