Loans for next season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not imagined mate.

The princes friend / Accoutant who to be fair is 100% accurate with figures is what I posted.

I don’t claim to know inner details of confidential contracts like some do.
Begley who is a Villa fan and posts in here will tell you that it is not a £4m transfer fee. Darren Smith didn't say it was £4m too

While I get what you are saying, this seems like an overly negative approach against the loan system, what it can do for you is gain access to players you would never be able to get on a permanent deal, often at very good value for money as to what you are laying out. Obviously you'd ideally want to be able to sort out your squad in such a longer term way as you are suggesting, but to close the door completely is crazy. If someone offered us a Mitrovic-level striker for next season that we could never sign permanently but the combination of loan fees and wages amounts to, say, £2m, are you really going to say no to that?

Honestly, I get your point.
However, those players are not cheap, requiring fees and wages. That could be used to fund purchases that if scouted correctly can be our Mitrovic in time.
Whether that’s short or longer term doesn’t matter, if you embark on a prolonged period of that recruitment you have a consistent production line of good enough players.

Loans are short term fixes to make up for the lack of scouting of our own in my opinion. Costs more in the long run and won’t be enough to support the club over a prolonged period.
They have their uses yes, but are a sign you’ve fucked up somewhere, be it the previous recruitment or the finances!

Funding future assets ? Tell me which of the following are now worth more than we paid
Gbric
Slimane
Trusty
Souza
Traore
Hamer
Tom Davies (and he was free)
We can't invest for toffee.
If we are going to pay fees , we need to try scouting players before buying.

None?
Janet’s stats suggest he’s done ok, and is now a premier league player. He may go for more.
Davies- cost zero so if sold him a a profit…fact.
All based on difference between purchase and sale fees. Not including wages.

But I’m in total agreement about the scouting and recruitment set up, it’s because it’s so bad we resort to loans.

Begley who is a Villa fan and posts in here will tell you that it is not a £4m transfer fee. Darren Smith didn't say it was £4m too
In essence it’s a £4m loan fee… according to the accountant who’s friends with the prince and knows Blades finances inside out.

In essence it’s a £4m loan fee… according to the accountant who’s friends with the prince and knows Blades finances inside out.
I must have missed it too as I read Darren Smith's stuff and I can't remember him saying it was £4m either.

Show the evidence he said that then.
Your the one telling me the figures are wrong… your the one to show the evidence mate.

But I’m not asking as I don’t care that much. I hope it’s not £9m for one season or whatever the poster is suggesting.

4 goals in 27 games I would hope we haven’t lost too much on him as he’s not produced much bang for his buck.

Think in the championship he would be amazing! Hopefully Villa allow us to do another deal like this one. As Darren Smith suggested it was a possibility.

Your the one telling me the figures are wrong… your the one to show the evidence mate.

But I’m not asking as I don’t care that much. I hope it’s not £9m for one season or whatever the poster is suggesting.

4 goals in 27 games I would hope we haven’t lost too much on him as he’s not produced much bang for his buck.

Think in the championship he would be amazing! Hopefully Villa allow us to do another deal like this one. As Darren Smith suggested it was a possibility.
As Begley said, the fee is £18m and we get nearly all of it back if we go down.

Before he cosied up to our owner some of his financial claims were laughable. Truly laughable. £30m out once. His figures just didn’t balance. He had two goes at correcting it - wrongly - and then said it was an overdraft facility we hadn’t used. FFS! Everyone who laughed got blocked.

Is he still around posting financial info?

Before he cosied up to our owner some of his financial claims were laughable. Truly laughable. £30m out once. His figures just didn’t balance. He had two goes at correcting it - wrongly - and then said it was an overdraft facility we hadn’t used. FFS! Everyone who laughed got blocked.

Is he still around posting financial info?
Yeah he is always posting stuff about us. Whether it’s true or not isn’t down to me. He normally has a good insight.

Could it be we have paid £4m now. And then that any further payment was on us staying up.
Going down they then buy him for the fee we were left to pay meaning it cost us £4m?

Sepp Van Den Berg has been a shining light in what has been a piss poor Mainz season.

Sepp Van Den Berg has been a shining light in what has been a piss poor Mainz season.
I think I read he’s on his way to Premier League. As his brother at Boro is supposedly a very good young player too.

Might as well put a list of loan players that we should be interested in for next season. Loans usually work out for us when they have been loaned out before. Doyle, Henderson etc; McAtee hadn't been loaned out before so took a bit of time to get used to playing above U21 level. So we should be looking at players like Phillips (spurs) as per the other thread, but here are some players doing well in the championship that we should be looking at.

You can have 6, only 5 being able to be in any match day squad. my preferred 5 highlighted. Hoever is a must not miss if sticking with a 3-5-2

Morton deep lying MC Liverpool on loan at Hull
Hoever (RCB) Wolves on loan at Stoke
Parrott (SC) Spurs on loan in Holland
Tanganga (DRC) spurs on loan at Millwall
Patino (MC) lefty Arsenal on loan at Swansea
Rushworth (GK) (Brighton) on loan at Swansea
Phillips (DC) & Devince (MC) (Spurs) on loan at Plymouth
Stansfield (Sriker Fulham) on loan at Birmingham

Outside of that a wild card who hasn't been on loan yet is Jamie Donley AMC lefty very much in the mould of McAtee.

I appreciate some people don't like loans like this, but we need to make our academy work better and send out more of our youngsters such as Easton, Peck, Marsh, Hampson, Disdale, Sasnaukas shoukd be playing lower down EFL or high end non league.
I've been keen on Patino based on last season's viewings. Barely seen him this season, but he wanted a permanent move for first team football and had to settle for a loan eventually.

There's been gossip about Juventus and other big clubs wanting him. Not impossible, but a lad from Luton probably hates foreigners (just joking) so maybe he'd prefer to sign permanently at one of the promotion favourites that just got annihilated in the Prem... But in the sales pitch maybe say he'd be the difference maker next time!?

I've been keen on Patino based on last season's viewings. Barely seen him this season, but he wanted a permanent move for first team football and had to settle for a loan eventually.

There's been gossip about Juventus and other big clubs wanting him. Not impossible, but a lad from Luton probably hates foreigners (just joking) so maybe he'd prefer to sign permanently at one of the promotion favourites that just got annihilated in the Prem... But in the sales pitch maybe say he'd be the difference maker next time!?
Seen this guy a few times on tv and don't get the hype. Been wank every time.

Seen this guy a few times on tv and don't get the hype. Been wank every time.
Looks a very good passer and that’s about it. He’s not a bad player but he isn’t someone who’s getting you promoted and he’s taking a loan spot for someone that could.

Seen a lot of people unhappy if we went down the loan route next season. But this is then followed up by Hull look good on the chat forum. (More using it as a recent example)
Hull have:

Liam Delap
Tyler Morton
Noah Ohio
Carvalaho
Zaraoury
Ryan Giles

I do appreciate fans concerns on relying so much on loans but 6 quality loans will drastically improve your side.

I think we need to be more open too it.

i think we will spend on 2 players loan 4 and a couple of free agents sounds a lot i know but think with that many likely to leave we will need 7 or 8 to come in

Seen a lot of people unhappy if we went down the loan route next season. But this is then followed up by Hull look good on the chat forum. (More using it as a recent example)
Hull have:

Liam Delap
Tyler Morton
Noah Ohio
Carvalaho
Zaraoury
Ryan Giles

I do appreciate fans concerns on relying so much on loans but 6 quality loans will drastically improve your side.

I think we need to be more open too it.
Them loans are unreal

You believe everything what clickbait websites say?
😂😂😂

Right. So I’ve got a figure at £4million (from someone associated with finances with blades) and then a website has the exact same figure. That I’m sure has better contacts than yourself.

But you’re right. Some bloke who supports AV you believe.

We don’t need to discuss it more, just wanted to point that out too you.

Back
Top Bottom