Roy's View From... Loan Update

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

The comments always start off well 🤣🙈 I'm surprised Peck hasn't impressed though. Sounds like Neal is our best loaned our player at the minute.

Good lad. Redeemed yourself

It's a strange move for Peck. They're pretty rubbish and very, very workmanlike when I've seen them. Certainly quite defensive which is not the type of environment I'd expect him to thrive in. However...that might be the entire reason we've sent him there to really improve that side of his game against men.

Hiddleston and Starbuck have been recalled. Ky Gordon was MOM in the game against Woking but I’m not sure what’s happened since and his Twitter page is down. I don’t know if that means anything.
Freckleton made his debut against Wrexham, kept a clean sheet and was praised by the manager in the local paper.

Hiddleston and Starbuck have been recalled. Ky Gordon was MOM in the game against Woking but I’m not sure what’s happened since and his Twitter page is down. I don’t know if that means anything.
Freckleton made his debut against Wrexham, kept a clean sheet and was praised by the manager in the local paper.

Aye , I made the post before Hiddleston and Starbuck came back but only just got round to posting it. Hopefully will get some views on the lads I struggled with next time.

Cheers Panchero!

Can’t fathom Dewhurst. Makes brilliant saves, has brilliant distribution but they don’t want him back 😏

Crackers that Gordon is in and around our first team yet apparently hasn't started a game down there! Need to recall him if he isn't injured.

Crackers that Gordon is in and around our first team yet apparently hasn't started a game down there! Need to recall him if he isn't injured.

He's started one since I made the post. Only been there a couple of weeks

Cheers roy, thanks for the updates, this is why we send youngsters out on loan as its hard for them to play well all the time, they need to learn there trade and no disrespect to the clubs involved but by making mistakes away from the pressure of the lane is the best for us and gives them a good player for a while

I see both Broadbent and Brunt played for Boreham Wood in their FA Cup victory away at Bristol Rovers today.

Some effort from BW as they made the fifth round last year and are in the third round draw tomorrow.

“Foley, Neal and Gotts are all good midfield players but none of them can control a football or pass it like Rooney.”

High expectations for L2! 😁

Cheers Roy

Cheers Roy, something different to the world cup for 5 mins, top work!

I see Neal was sent off for two yellows yesterday

Back
Top Bottom