Lining Bramall Lane and cherry street before kick off

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
Personally I see no problem in it, how do other blades feel? Will it make a difference? I don’t know but I’ll try anything to change our luck right now. Just let them know we’re behind them still. It gets us out the house for a while and just lets them see we’re still here behind them.

I mean if you want to go out 2 or 3 hours before kick off to wave at people driving past in a car when gatherings are not encouraged..

Personally I see no problem in it, how do other blades feel? Will it make a difference? I don’t know but I’ll try anything to change our luck right now. Just let them know we’re behind them still. It gets us out the house for a while and just lets them see we’re still here behind them.

I like the sentiment but cant see people getting behind it as we're still all supposed to be on house arrest

How about pre match drinks in the underground next to the church!!??

pre-match drinks with the ambience of urine.

Dress code - your oldest clothes you can find / the ones due in the plastic charity bag next week

Don’t have a shower for a week beforehand.

A banner flying over the Lane before the next home kick-off would be a better way of going about things. A message to let the lads know we're still here would be a great thing to do.

We'd obviously have to inform South Yorkshire's finest beforehand, to let them know it's not going to say anything as moronic as 'White Lives Matter Burnley'.

Our rise has been built upon the foundation of all of us moving forward together as one. Literally United. It's no surprise to find we're floundering once we've been removed from the equation.

I'd be behind anything which attempts to reaffirm that connection in these troubled times.

Didn’t we do this when we thought Dan Burn was coming...........Well I did anyway.

Back
Top Bottom