Lingard is a .....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He can shout and jump and celebrate with his team.....no problem with that. It’s when he deliberately takes the piss out of how many thousand fans on the kop? He wouldn’t do it face to face with a single one of ‘em. Still, he has the ref and the officials and the stewards to protect him. Celebrate all you like but......have a bit of class about it.

Ha ha seriously!

I actually love watching fans when away players give it out. I'm sure most of those standing up and ranting in the stands wouldn't react that way either if they were face to face with the player.

Works both ways. Weren't our fans giving De Gea stick first half when he sliced it? Is that alright?

Ha ha seriously!

I actually love watching fans when away players give it out. I'm sure most of those standing up and ranting in the stands wouldn't react that way either if they were face to face with the player.

Works both ways. Weren't our fans giving De Gea stick first half when he sliced it? Is that alright?
Yeah you’re right.......of course.

Ha ha seriously!

if i were face to face with Lingard i'd knock the little twat out :D
de Gea didn't run up to the kop and start giving it large plus. he's genuinely world class so it was out of respect people were making fun of him . i believe it is called a back handed compliment

Don’t mind him celebrating. He is more than entitled to do that. It’s the taking the piss out of the fans on the kop. Laughing AT the kop like Angus Gunn did. It’s like putting two fingers up at the kop. Maybe I am a little tetchy about it but maybe, just maybe, he is a wankstain!

Ashley Young was getting some stick when warming up. He was in the dug out when their third goal went in. He came running out of the dugout and down the touchline. He celebrated whilst giving it the fans back.
Well played Ashley.

de Gea didn't run up to the kop and start giving it large plus. he's genuinely world class so it was out of respect people were making fun of him . i believe it is called a back handed compliment
I reckon Lingard would have you ;)

I don't normally mind players giving a bit back. It can be quite funny.
I do get the OPs point on this though. They were utterly outplayed for 8/10s of that match and none of them had anything to be cocky about, even when they took the lead.

Compare their celebration to Lacazette when he got the equalizer for Arsenal v Southanpton. He was almost embarrassed.

Really didn't know how good he was, total class.

It was funny to see Young and the Jessie carry on, as did their bench, like they were celebrating the treble season again only for the 3 points to be snatched away from them at the death. How sad.

He can shout and jump and celebrate with his team.....no problem with that. It’s when he deliberately takes the piss out of how many thousand fans on the kop? He wouldn’t do it face to face with a single one of ‘em. Still, he has the ref and the officials and the stewards to protect him. Celebrate all you like but......have a bit of class about it.
so surely you moan and disagree when sharp does it to the opposition fans....

Record in the P.L. over 5 years. 121 games 17 goals 10 assists

Really unproductive for lad who plays as a 10 mostly. 10 assists!!

Y’know what guys. You are right. I just watched it back again and I can clearly see Ollie McBurnie and Lys Mousset run over to the W...Mancs shooting the rods and laughing in their faces. I am sooooo wrong on this one and I bow to your better knowledge. Even Billy is showing them the 5 knuckle shuffle!

Ashley Young was getting some stick when warming up. He was in the dug out when their third goal went in. He came running out of the dugout and down the touchline. He celebrated whilst giving it the fans back.
Well played Ashley.
No way . Ashley Young running ,he only ever goes backwards. Almost as bad as Phil (the shit) Jones as a footballer. Only my opinion though.

I don’t know how these footballers dare celebrate. They cop abuse all through the match for overhit passes or wayward shots, get all manner of things sung about them and have to read about every mistake they make in the next day’s papers.

Meanwhile, they leave school without any qualifications, dedicate their entire life to performance sport, go to the gym every day, eat and drink the right things and give up almost any youthful exuberance.

As they’re doing this, they frequently get criticised for not looking like they care, not putting enough effort in and daring to shoot any time they could have passed.

They train hard, learn tactics and mental prepare all week for 90 minute spell they’ve worked hours for.

For them to thencelebrate coming back from 2-0 to prevent an absolute massacre by the media and their own fans is just beyond the pale. I can’t stand it myself :)

Football is the finest of pantomimes. If you can’t take it, don’t give it out.

Back
Top Bottom