Player Suggestion Lewis Hall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chelsea's 18yo Left Back

He's been playing for Chelsea last few games and looks a great player.

You'd imagine that Chelsea will get their act together over the summer and sort their squad out. Cucurella and Chilwell both ahead of him you'd think so maybe they want to send him on a PL loan
Good player mate but I'd say a LWB isn't a priority for one of our two loans maybe?

Yep think I mentioned getting him elsewhere on this god forsaken forum. But I'm also not convinced he's worth a loan slot.

If we could get him on a low fee because he's disillusioned there, but LOL, of course not. He's probably on a ten year contract paid a bajillion a week.

Chelsea's 18yo Left Back

He's been playing for Chelsea last few games and looks a great player.

You'd imagine that Chelsea will get their act together over the summer and sort their squad out. Cucurella and Chilwell both ahead of him you'd think so maybe they want to send him on a PL loan
A good shout if we are looking for U21 players to develop, but not as a potential next season Prem player. He`d be far too inexperienced for that.

I like this one as well as LWB. I saw him have a great game on TV as a Left Back this season, but is a box -to-box midfielder normally. Could be a great use of a loan, giving options in a few positions. Chelsea likely wanting to reduce their squad size this summer. I would have a concern the fitness/stamina of an 18 year old playing a full season of LWB in the Prem, but we have a few squad options in that position.

Don't hate the suggestion but given the current squad situation it's a non starter for me

Back
Top Bottom