Roy's View From... Leicester Fans Views On Jordan Ayew

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




giphy.gif
 
The only positive I can think of if it’s the same Ayew that played for Palace, is that when we played Palace first game of the season back in the PL a couple of seasons ago when we lost 1-0, all I remember is that we couldn’t get the ball off him. His hold up play was excellent. I think MOM (for me) Lerner got their goal
 
I went looking for the videos of him playing in Ghana. Didn't find them, but 'enjoyed' this (from about 3 mins in)
 
This really has Ben Godfrey levels of awful written all over it.
 
What are Hoyland and Co doing if players agents are doing our scouting for us?
 
The Leicester fans are clearly better judges of players than our manager.

I can't remember seeing a player look so tired after just coming on
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom