Leeds Sell Out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am afraid we have to accept that Leeds fans really do get behind their team and with this huge crowd will be their twelfth man. Another big factor against us but if we can hold on so gamely with 10 men against Brentford I am sure we will make a fight of it. Have the impression the Leeds fans are more nervous than us going into the game so we need to quieten them with an early goal like bouncing day

I am afraid we have to accept that Leeds fans really do get behind their team and with this huge crowd will be their twelfth man. Another big factor against us but if we can hold on so gamely with 10 men against Brentford I am sure we will make a fight of it. Have the impression the Leeds fans are more nervous than us going into the game so we need to quieten them with an early goal like bouncing day

There's zero need for defeatist talk here. Leeds will get behind their team, but so will we. I would never give a team an advantage over ours because of their home fans. Our away support will be loud, believe me.

View attachment 50821 Well apart from 1 block by the looks on their website
If you click on the block there will be one seat left or something like that. Tickets for games at Elland road aren't even going to General public now, members only. Millwall game was sold out in 17 minutes. tickets are like rocking horse shit.

We are nervous because of the hype, it didn't go down to well when we played Norwich at Home although we are in better form now and after an horrendous injury list all season we are starting to see our main players come back, only Forshaw and Roofe left in the treatment room now.
should have a full bill of health for the Millwall game just in time for the run in, if you lads don't kick us upside down like at Bramall Lane.

Wiki says the capacity is 37,890 I thought it was more.

Used to be 40k but we put boxes into our main stand some years ago bringing it down, apparently we are going to take the boxes out of the south stand our most vocal part of the ground and replace it with another 2k seats.

Don’t ever for one second doubt that our team are up for it. To even slightly suggest that means you haven’t been watching.

Up for it you had better believe it!!!!!!!

If you click on the block there will be one seat left or something like that. Tickets for games at Elland road aren't even going to General public now, members only. Millwall game was sold out in 17 minutes. tickets are like rocking horse shit.

We are nervous because of the hype, it didn't go down to well when we played Norwich at Home although we are in better form now and after an horrendous injury list all season we are starting to see our main players come back, only Forshaw and Roofe left in the treatment room now.
should have a full bill of health for the Millwall game just in time for the run in, if you lads don't kick us upside down like at Bramall Lane.

Used to be 40k but we put boxes into our main stand some years ago bringing it down, apparently we are going to take the boxes out of the south stand our most vocal part of the ground and replace it with another 2k seats.

Hold on a second. Leeds have had injury problems this season....?!

;)

Their website said it was sold out about 3 weeks ago. I couldn't buy any at least.

This is the biggest game we have had at this level since returning and although I want a good result I am more interested in how the players handle the occasion and perform. This will give us a big indicator in to how we will fare should we end up in the play offs which essentially be 3 games of this magnitude if not bigger.

only Forshaw and Roofe left in the treatment room now.
Here we go again. Our horrible physical team. Of course you lot aren't physical. Should have had a player sent off at Elland Road last year though.

You watched em when Billy opens the scoring. They’ll disappear up their own collective, West Yorkshire arseholes

Think we heard something similar when WBA came to Elland road, Dwight Gayle this and best front three in the championship blah blah blah!!
So mucher sweeter when that 4th goal goes in!! :):)

if you lads don't kick us upside down like at Bramall Lane.

If there was a competent ref at Bramall Lane you'd have had 3 men sent off

Obviously a pair of youngsters that have no memory or awareness of the 1970's Leeds thugs,

Bremner, Giles, Charlton and Hunter to name but 4.

Champions of Europe indeed.

Never have been and never will be.

Whoops I forgot, that was down to those nasty referees too.

FOLS

never said we were angels and if following Leeds for near on 40 years makes me a young one, cheers pal !!! :)

Obviously a pair of youngsters that have no memory or awareness of the 1970's Leeds thugs,

Bremner, Giles, Charlton and Hunter to name but 4.

Champions of Europe indeed.

Never have been and never will be.

Whoops I forgot, that was down to those nasty referees too.

FOLS

You ever played in Europe!! and I don't mean a jolly in July!! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom