Lee Crofts (Norwich winger)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wouldn't that be Lee Croft? :D

Been playing well of late.

Two posts on two different forums saying the same thing.

Mind the other one was posted late last night.

I don't know a great deal about Croft is he much kop?

Two posts on two different forums saying the same thing.

Mind the other one was posted late last night.

I don't know a great deal about Croft is he much kop?

He scored against us in last minute when we went down there.

He's bald.

Erm...and a pretty decent player.

I remember posting about Cotterill in the summer, saying that players who look world-beaters in a loan spell don't always cut the mustard as a full signing.

In the great clamour to sign him, can I offer similar advice with regard to Leroy Lita!

I remember posting about Cotterill in the summer, saying that players who look world-beaters in a loan spell don't always cut the mustard as a full signing.

In the great clamour to sign him, can I offer similar advice with regard to Leroy Lita!
Fair point SEB but it just worries me greatly that we don't have any pace whatsoever up front. Even if Lita isn't capable of scoring many goals for us, his pace alone and the positive impact that it would have on our game would be worth the £300k in my opinion.

Fair point SEB but it just worries me greatly that we don't have any pace whatsoever up front. Even if Lita isn't capable of scoring many goals for us, his pace alone and the positive impact that it would have on our game would be worth the £300k in my opinion.

He also brings a liking for the clubs and a party, plenty of attitude and a penchant for causing disharmony and bickering in the dressing-room according to reliable sources in the Royal Shire!!!

Luton Shelton anyone? What's the point of signing somebody just because he's fast?

Luton Shelton anyone? What's the point of signing somebody just because he's fast?
Completely different.

At that time we weren't in great need of pace.

£300k is a bit different to £2m last time I looked.

But now? Nathan Dyer anyone? He didn't bring a great deal yesterday other than pace and a good attitude but look at the difference he made.

This one mentioned in The Sun again today:

Birmingham, Wolves, Reading and Sheffield United are all tracking Norwich midfielder Lee Croft, 23.

Back
Top Bottom