Lee Baxter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BalticBlade

Reaction score
Lee Baxter's 45 minutes for us has gone down in folklore are one of the worst ever performances from a United player. But I must admit, I wasn't there that day and I've never seen highlights of the game.
I've searched for footage of the game but can't find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or is it lost forever?

Lee Baxter's 45 minutes for us has gone down in folklore are one of the worst ever performances from a United player. But I must admit, I wasn't there that day and I've never seen highlights of the game.
I've searched for footage of the game but can't find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or is it lost forever?
It's only available on the dark web. Just leave it.

On reflection, he should do better with both but no worse than some games by Simmo, Olsen, Long, Grbic, Howard, Verrips since then.

Probably sticks in the memory as it was his debut and he got subbed.

On reflection, he should do better with both but no worse than some games by Simmo, Olsen, Long, Grbic, Howard, Verrips since then.

Probably sticks in the memory as it was his debut and he got subbed.
Agree.

Dealt with both badly but his performance has got worse as the years have gone on by urban legend.

Back
Top Bottom