League One Transfer Watch - Summer 2014

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Crawley are interesting.

They've lost two forwards in Billy Clarke (Bradford City) and Jamie Proctor (Fleetwood) both to L1 opponents.
They've signed Brian Jensen who must be 75 if he's a day! Surely they're regressing from last season.

Crawley are interesting.

They've lost two forwards in Billy Clarke (Bradford City) and Jamie Proctor (Fleetwood) both to L1 opponents.
They've signed Brian Jensen who must be 75 if he's a day! Surely they're regressing from last season.

They've lost Kyle McFadzean to MK Dons as well. They're going to struggle next season.

Crawley are interesting.

Thought we might have landed Clarke ourselves.

Our old boggy side Scunthorpe, I can certainly see Taylor scoring against us while playing for them, its just written in the stars! :(

2 for the season then? Don't know what the fuss is about this kid, saw nothing apart from a headless chicken when he played for us.

2 for the season then? Don't know what the fuss is about this kid, saw nothing apart from a headless chicken when he played for us.
I have no "fuss" about Taylor he was to lightweight and had very little impact for us, but it will be our luck that he would score against us!

I have no "fuss" about Taylor he was to lightweight and had very little impact for us, but it will be our luck that he would score against us!

Sorry the comment wasn't aimed at you it was a general feeling towards those who suddenly seem to think he is the next Keith Edwards.

Well, whoever any other club has signed, it was a big missed opportunity for us. Will we never learn?

We should sign any player who is signed by another club. They must be great or that club wouldn't have signed him.

In addition we should, of course, re-sign any player who has ever played for us. They've all just got better and betterer and bestest over the years.

Well, whoever any other club has signed, it was a big missed opportunity for us. Will we never learn?

We should sign any player who is signed by another club. They must be great or that club wouldn't have signed him.

In addition we should, of course, re-sign any player who has ever played for us. They've all just got better and betterer and bestest over the years.

Fuck me, do you ever give this shit a rest.

Troll.jpg

Seems it's okay for some to troll yet not others.

Jon Taylor's a good signing for Peterborough from Shrewsbury I reckon. Always hoped we'd sign him, young, quick and gets a few goals.

Callum Wilson gone from Coventry, so won't be scoring against us! Looks like they've used some of the money to get arch-Pig Reda Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom