League 1 2014/15 - Liga Norde

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blader

Reaction score
Brilliant for any blade who likes their away days! (Don't think its been discussed)

Certainties within 1 hour 45 mins (from Sheffield): Chesterfield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Rochdale, Notts County, Bradford, Oldham, Crewe, Port Vale, Walsall, Coventry

Possible others additions: Rotherham, Preston, Burton, York, Fleetwood.

Will be so much better for away and home attendances next season with some much more interesting fixtures kicking about. The loss of Stevenage, Colchester and Shrewsbury delighted me... nightmare grounds to go to! Bring it on!

The loss of Stevenage, Colchester and Shrewsbury delighted me... nightmare grounds to go to!

I think I've been to Stevenage 3 times and the best we got was the dire 0-0 in the playoffs. I really hope that we never meet them in the league again.

lost Carlisle which is a thankless trip, and Brentford , any trip to central Londons a nightmare, but got Yeovil back

Glad Notts County managed stay up, Shaun Derry good bloke and normally we give them a beating, I know we didn't this season.......but we will next especially if Ched returns:eek:

Yes, it's a shame that Hull, Our Greatest And Most Hated Rivals are not competing in this division.

Shame to lose Brentford as I enjoyed it down there the other year. Yeovil should be a good trip in the sunshine

Where would we like to be partying on the last game of the season then?

Not so good for southern based Blades! ;)

Hoping Orient stay down. Probably would prefer Preston to go up, then hope that Peterborough away is actually arranged for a weekend, for once.

The flip side is to say we will have a lot of local derby's next season, against teams who see us as their main rival (though the feeling isn't mutual) - while it might make for a good atmosphere, it will make it a tougher league than some are suggesting in my opinion.

Not so good for southern based Blades! ;)

Hoping Orient stay down. Probably would prefer Preston to go up, then hope that Peterborough away is actually arranged for a weekend, for once.
No, not so good for us in Hampshire. Orient staying down would be good, there's a brilliant Portuguese restaurant on the High Street, but Yeovil in the rain is not attractive. Realistically only 5 grounds in reasonable striking distance.

Back
Top Bottom