Leaders.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
We have none.

What are we doing to change that?
Signing Mason Holgate. More than likely on a 6 month loan.

I fucking despair with this football club.

Stump up for Joe Worrall or Souttar or somebody of that ilk, just someone who will stand up and be counted, rouse his teammates and give them a bollocking. Just someone who will put their body on the line.
No, we’re signing a 6ft lad who can only really look average at RCB. Couldn’t get in Southampton’s team cos he was so shit, and Everton are willing to give us.

It’s so beyond pathetic. Just give Curtis some game time as do that.

I agree with your reasoning, we are crying out for a big unit of a leader but we haven’t signed Holgate.

I know he is a name that has been banded about unless you know something I don’t ?

I agree with your reasoning, we are crying out for a big unit of a leader but we haven’t signed Holgate.

I know he is a name that has been banded about unless you know something I don’t ?
He’s having his medical according to sky

Okay didn’t know that. If so then I certainly agree. There would be others I’d sign before considering him

Okay didn’t know that. If so then I certainly agree. There would be others I’d sign before considering him
He’s literally got none of the attributes we need

Yeah, does feel a bit like an extra body in type signing rather than someone who ticks all the boxes of what we require.

Plenty of premier league experience but not played much last 18 months

We have none.

What are we doing to change that?
Signing Mason Holgate. More than likely on a 6 month loan.

I fucking despair with this football club.

Stump up for Joe Worrall or Souttar or somebody of that ilk, just someone who will stand up and be counted, rouse his teammates and give them a bollocking. Just someone who will put their body on the line.
No, we’re signing a 6ft lad who can only really look average at RCB. Couldn’t get in Southampton’s team cos he was so shit, and Everton are willing to give us.

It’s so beyond pathetic. Just give Curtis some game time as do that.
I thought we were signing Worrall ?

Have we been done by big strong forwards out jumping our defenders? Nope.
Most of our issues is in positional sense, reading the game, kicking the ball anywhere that’ll do, and organisation.

Size is not the be all and end all.

Set plays it helps yes, but I’ve seen plenty of big blokes who simply can’t get off the ground, they’ve never needed to so just don’t. And they then get beat in the air by the strong athletic forwards.

Jesus…welcome to the club….say hello
To the fans, they’re the ones booing/shouting abuse/criticising you by the way!!!

Have we been done by big strong forwards out jumping our defenders? Nope.
Most of our issues is in positional sense, reading the game, kicking the ball anywhere that’ll do, and organisation.

Size is not the be all and end all.

Set plays it helps yes, but I’ve seen plenty of big blokes who simply can’t get off the ground, they’ve never needed to so just don’t. And they then get beat in the air by the strong athletic forwards.

Jesus…welcome to the club….say hello
To the fans, they’re the ones booing/shouting abuse/criticising you by the way!!!
They throw our defenders about like plastic bags in the wind 😂😂😂

I'm more pissed off now than I was earlier because I thought we might, just might sign another.

We are a fucking joke.

Let’s sign Holgate and leave the softest cunt in the squad in the middle of the defence. Immaculate decision making

Egan bash and baldock are leaders. All three out. All three old. All three improve this shit

Back
Top Bottom