Last thread I start on Billy Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bruce Wayne

Reaction score
This is for the morons that have countered my pro Billy posts in the past with utter shit. Some I could name but I won't. Here's to you guys:

41yWQ1X04wL._SX425_.jpg

He has equalled Wayne Rooney’s scoring record.

He’s not even fat.

He is one of our greatest players in modern history.

A big resounding fuck off to anyone that says otherwise.

And to top it all, he is a Blade through and through, captain of the club he has loved since he was a little lad, talk about living the dream

As I have stated many times before:

Billy Sharp is a blades legend and we are privileged to have him. Some of us know this.

Those that don’t can spill their bile to the next striker who scores 70 goals in 3 and a half seasons.

He has equalled Wayne Rooney’s scoring record.

He’s not even fat.

He is one of our greatest players in modern history.

A big resounding fuck off to anyone that says otherwise.

Welcome back Tyler al Bashar jack thingy.

Billy shark.

Legend.

There really is just one man in here who deserves it more than others. Where is our class clown Pinchy

Still trying to educate you parochial cave-dwellers. I never desert my post.

A great assist for the second but Enda isn’t a fans’ favourite so no comment there of course.

If any moron thinks I’m anything but absolutely delighted with Billy’s performances this season they’re madder than Mad Boris and that’s some achievement. It still remains the case that Tufty was perfectly right to leave him out when he was playing rubbish. I really hope he goes to ten with a hat-trick on Saturday. If he does I’ll double the charity bets that I will be utterly delirious to have lost.

Anyway, pour me another glass of that rather nice Priorat I’ve got open at the moment. I’ll celebrate Billy’s goals, Bashembauer who was imperious again, the return of the sheer class that is the Roller, and a proper footballing performance to be proud of.

What a team we have!
❤️⚔️.

Hum bug he just got lucky tonight …….. twice !

One of the best strikers we have ever had at this club and as others have said a 100% Blade to boot !

Billy has always been our most likely scorer, whether he is having a stormer or not... he should always start

not starting him and Duffy in our first two games was a mistake.

The lad is magic

Billy has always been our most likely scorer, whether he is having a stormer or not... he should always start

not starting him and Duffy in our first two games was a mistake.

The lad is magic

Not having that. Nobody should ‘always start’. Tufty was absolutely right to leave him out when he did. I’ll gladly join in the well-deserved praise tonight but let’s neither re-write history nor give guarantees for the future.

Well ok pinchy, mild exaggeration, but he should`ve started this season as the number one man, he was the only striker who looked at his game pre season (along with snippets from Mcgoldrick) ... he should`ve started v swansea and has proved almost every game this season why. he is not a super sub, he plays best when starting and until we ever get a better striker in, he should be first choice.

Sure he`ll have a dip in form but it`s never for long.

and he is magic pinchy, aynone who consistently scores goals for The Blades gets my vote

As Ian Porterfield learned with Keith Edwards, you don't have to worry about Sharp and play silly squad rotation games with him. You stick him in the side and let him get on with it.

7 in 9 starts now, and W7 D1 L1 with him starting after losing the first 2 with him being out of the side. This is not a coincidence. Pick your best players and they deliver.

Huge praise to Wilder for going with an unchanged team tonight.

I think one of the issues wilder had was with the midfield which has a knock on impact to Both Billy and Duffy. Because we had to play Evans we had to sure up with lundstram and ended up playing more of a flat 3 in midfield. The key to a good season was putting that right with the signing of Norwood which meant the immediate return to the fold of Duffy.

Duffy picks up pockets of spices everywhere either drives forward and gets ball wide like last night. The nutmeg for the 1st goal allowed for the whole move to happen.

Back
Top Bottom