Kyiv Blades?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stay safe. Enjoy the game. Hope the support the rest of the world is helping against the invasion. Our media here in the states is piss pour at accuracy of the situation. Best of luck

thanks man. i know for a fact that all the support is genuinely appreciated. just hope this nightmare ends sooner rather than later. such a pointless waste of precious, precious lives.

Saddens me when I see Kiev. Remember going there a few times, walking down улица Крещатик was such a pleasant experience on a warm summer day.

Feel sad for Ukrainians as however long this war lasts I don't see the relationship with Russia ever being repaired (or not in our lifetime), yet similarly I don't see Ukraine being part of the EU and NATO either.

greetings and salutations from kyiv, free ukraine. filmed from my balcony in the city centre a little after three this morning.

the scary thing is, this is less scary every time it happens.

slava ukraini, slava blades!

путин на хуй.

View attachment 160723
greetings and salutations from kyiv, free ukraine. filmed from my balcony in the city centre a little after three this morning.

the scary thing is, this is less scary every time it happens.

slava ukraini, slava blades!

путин на хуй.

View attachment 160723
It's horrendous what's happening in Ukraine... I cannot imagine what it must be like to experience such events. Stay safe.
Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦

Stay safe.
Interesting this morning on local radio news, when Zelenzky was over here in the uk yesterday and Sunak promised him long range missile systems etc, apparently the reaction in Moscow was along the lines of,
"We are very dissapointed that the UK are doing this"....not their normal sort of rhetoric outburst I would have expected.

Most gangster on this forum. Stay safe.
thanks g&j.

likely there are many on these forums who have never been to ukraine, or indeed never met a ukrainian.

i hope by dropping the odd update of the situation here it keeps the nightmare this beautiful country and people are living through, ‘real’ in the minds of my fellow blades.

i guess also, if i’m being totally honest, i hope by seeing a little bit of this war through my eyes, some of my fellow posters on this forum also reflect on what real violence, fear, and hatred looks like and they turn the dial down on their rhetoric and antagonism towards others about the club we all love.

wouldn’t the whole world be better if we all just got along…?

thanks g&j.

likely there are many on these forums who have never been to ukraine, or indeed never met a ukrainian.

i hope by dropping the odd update of the situation here it keeps the nightmare this beautiful country and people are living through, ‘real’ in the minds of my fellow blades.

i guess also, if i’m being totally honest, i hope by seeing a little bit of this war through my eyes, some of my fellow posters on this forum also reflect on what real violence, fear, and hatred looks like and they turn the dial down on their rhetoric and antagonism towards others about the club we all love.

I'm in Warsaw. Plenty of Ukranians here, including 3 kids who have been taken in to my kid's school class. I hear the language every day in the streets and see plenty of Ukraine reg'd cars on the roads. There was a time not long ago when Warsaw Central railway station was literally bursting with women and kids arriving from Ukraine carrying a backpack each and a blue Ikea bag with whatever they could carry. Like you suggest in your post nezimão, having a family share my home for a few weeks and seeing the people coming throught the train station day after day really provoked some time for refelection. Stay safe up there on that balcony.

Well said!👍

Went to Chernobyl feb 2020, just as covid had started,stayed in Kiev, what a terrific city it is. All I can think about is at,the side of our hotel on the Saturday night there was a disco in an old warehouse. I went in for a drink and was warmly welcomed by these youngsters, these same youngsters are now probably at war fighting and dying for their country.
Stay safe Ukrainians

I'm in Warsaw. Plenty of Ukranians here, including 3 kids who have been taken in to my kid's school class. I hear the language every day in the streets and see plenty of Ukraine reg'd cars on the roads. There was a time not long ago when Warsaw Central railway station was literally bursting with women and kids arriving from Ukraine carrying a backpack each and a blue Ikea bag with whatever they could carry. Like you suggest in your post nezimão, having a family share my home for a few weeks and seeing the people coming throught the train station day after day really provoked some time for refelection. Stay safe up there on that balcony.
thanks for your message.

i’ve passed through poland several times over the past few years on my way back and forth to kyiv.

no matter the time, day or night at all the little border towns like rzeszow, lublin, chelm there have been people, small groups of volunteers, there to greet ukrainians fleeing the violence.

it’s been incredibly humbling to see. if i find myself in warsaw at any point, i’ll drop you a note.

warm wishes.

thanks g&j.

Wise and prescient words.
Stay safe nezimao.

thanks g&j.

Wouldn't it just?

All my best to you and yours. I can't imagine the horror, in 2023, of living under threat of air raids and cruise missiles. It's horrendous, and the sooner Putin and his cronies are removed from power (or preferably from existence) the better, for the whole world.

Keep yourself as safe as you can.

Slava Ukraini.

Back
Top Bottom