Knob on the telly!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

torridon

Reaction score
I have had a good day, spent quality time with my daughter, the Blades have won away, i even won a prize on an online quiz, and i have spent the evening with the other love of my life and shared a couple of bottles of wine with her, only for Gareth Ainsworth the twat to show up on the football league show and spoil it all, the wanker fills me with such hatred, i was at Vale that day when he ended Danes career, he spoilt my day then and the cunts done it again!!!

He seems to have a media career mapped out for him, pops up everywhere. I don't care what I'm watching or listening to, if I see/hear that bastard it goes off.

I heard something on radio five this weekend and they were talking about the hardship faced for aging professionals and refered to Ainstwat at the time. I wanted to email them and ask them to ask Twatworth about the hardship faced by Dane Whitehouse.

Complete fucker and I wish him ill. Every time he appears on the BBC we should individually complain in a bid get rid of him.

I for one will do my best to e-mail every show i see him on! Granted, it won't make an ounce of difference, but, fuck i'd feel better knowing there's a possibility he could be made aware of the continued hatred towards himself from Sheff. United supporters. Fuckin cowardly C@#T.
COYRWW

Booed him the other week when he played against Rovrum, not sure he knew why but made me feel better

For those not planning to travel to Norwich on the 28th of December, the knob will be at the B2net stadium. We can go along a wish him a very merry xmas. NOT. Then again we might get them in the cup.
Dane Whitehouse was one of favourite Blades ever.

i took my missus to the vale game that day,and she saw another person in me that day,i was fuming.him,tevez,mark bright,david hirst,david hopkin-all deserve death the twats

i took my missus to the vale game that day,and she saw another person in me that day,i was fuming.him,tevez,mark bright,david hirst,david hopkin-all deserve death the twats

In my eyes,,the four you mention don't generate any hated in me as they were just doing there jobs for their respected clubs. Tevez didn't do anything wrong...it was West Ham,Hopkin scored a goal against us that's all...Kendall was to blame that day for his tactics.As for Hirst and Bright,they played for the pigs but again I don't hate those two,just pity them.

Hatred ?................................... Mauricio Tarrico....cheating,diving nasty piece of dog turd.

In my eyes,,the four you mention don't generate any hated in me as they were just doing there jobs for their respected clubs. Tevez didn't do anything wrong...it was West Ham,Hopkin scored a goal against us that's all...Kendall was to blame that day for his tactics.As for Hirst and Bright,they played for the pigs but again I don't hate those two,just pity them.

Hatred ?................................... Mauricio Tarrico....cheating,diving nasty piece of dog turd.

There's a name that I've not heard in a long time. And yes, total twat. Ainsworth, however... what a fucker. I'll never forget that day... bastard.

wish the thumbs up was still available on this site - sort it out foxy :)

I'd have given nearly ever poster on this thread some rep. Ainsworth is a c*** of the highest degree. If he was buried next to Thatcher I'd have to toss a coin on which grave I'd relive myself on.

My sentiments entirely. I was at Vale that day as well, and I have never seen as much anger from a set of fans in my life before or since. I was trying to explain what we feel about that violent bastard to a QPR fan a couple of years ago, and I had to stop. The rage was still there, and rising. Fast.

As for Taricco, wasn't that dive at the away end under a challenge from Dane? It's all a bit blurred in the mists of time. What I do remember is that we could see from the top of Gangway F on the Kop that it was a move which deserved to be in an Olympic pool. As I recall, he did exactly the same the following year (or some point round then) when we played in Ipswich as well.

Cheating bastard.

>If he was buried next to Thatcher I'd have to toss a coin on which grave I'd relive myself on.
heh.. quality mate.. :D

I'd have given nearly ever poster on this thread some rep. Ainsworth is a c*** of the highest degree. If he was buried next to Thatcher I'd have to toss a coin on which grave I'd relive myself on.

If they were next to each other you could just just spray away onto both. And I'd be next in the queue behind you to do it.

I fucking hate Tarrico too, while we're at it. Probably my least favourite Footballer ever in terms of continued nastiness. Ainsworth gets my hate and yours just for the one instance of skullduggery. The prick.

I'd piss on Ainsworth grave, but when i'd finished my piss, i would do a big massive steaming turd on Thatchers

From what I remember, there was a photograph appeared in the Star shortly after that tackle which caught the moment perfectly. Although a touch macabre, does anyone still have a copy of it? Might be worth attaching to these emails we're on about sending to the Beeb.

Back
Top Bottom