Knife crime

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Totally not the posters fault but I think Bradley should have a word with himself and give this topic the tact it deserves 😂 😂 😂

1780560338763.webp
 
Just been reading about the sentencing of the Sikh who stabbed a young man who was on a night out.

Don't want to demonize Sikhs as never met a bad one yet or anyone who speaks badly of them but I am fixed on this idea of carrying a knife for ceremonial purposes and how that fits in with British law and culture.

What sort of ceremonial event would require someone to carry a knife on a UK high street?

Is this sacrificing our laws to pamper to religious minorities?

Would it be okay for the pagans amongst us to carry a 'ceremonial' axe when nipping to Tescos?


Hopefully same happens to him now.
 
Never heard of this website.

AI(!) describes it as: "Human Events is a deeply right-wing and conservative political news website".

"Deeply"!

I don't know much about this incident, but it's definitely not GBC.
Fairs. I wasnt sure of the actual truth but I wouldn't be surprised.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom