KM on TS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BushBlade

Bullshit, Lies And Deceit Every Season
Reaction score
Kev’s on TalkSport. ‘After the break’.

Can someone post it in here briefly what he says? Cheers ⚔

On now...

• 'Won't be welcome back at Bramall Lane in future if he fights the judgement' (according to Jim White, KMc doesn't really back this up directly)
  • Not sure what the answer is to how he can ensure the club is managed and run in the right way, but got some breathing space to think it through
  • 'Whatever I do now is to benefit Sheffield United alone'
  • Want to make sure our work is maintained, not ruined

Last edited:
mccabe been told to stay away from the ground now as well

On now...

• 'Won't be welcome back at Bramall Lane in future if he fights the judgement' (according to Jim White, KMc doesn't really back this up directly)
  • Not sure what the answer is to how he can ensure the club is managed and run in the right way, but got some breathing space to think it through
  • 'Whatever I do now is to benefit Sheffield United alone'
  • Want to make sure our work is maintained, not ruined

Any tough questions asked about the rather scathing remarks made by the Judge against his character? Or would that be a bit too 'jornalisty' for TalkSport?

Simon Jordan speaking after McCabe on TS not exactly supportive of Kevin McCabe and his past dealing with him when chairman of Palace is he ?

looks like kev will come out with 50 to 60 mill so hes not going to have a pot to piss in

Any tough questions asked about the rather scathing remarks made by the Judge against his character? Or would that be a bit too 'jornalisty' for TalkSport?
No, just KM speaking in an interview that was done earlier, then Simon Jordan saying ‘KM did the deal, it’s been upheld by the court. He’d already done a deal to sell so this isn’t about being a custodian of the Blades, it’s about money.’

Meh. It's an odd one. Most of the thrust of his argument seems to be ''I love SUFC me, he doesn't''. Two issues with that....

1) I hope his legal argument was better than that, because while emotionally it makes the heart soar, logically it mings.
2) Loving the thing doesn't guarentee you do the best for it.

I'd have preferred McCabe to win but we are where we are: he was careless, our future has a higher degree of uncertainty. That's about as much as we can say at the moment.

Jordan's spot on andccabe shouldn't be talking the way he is
He's intimating that wilder is going to walk and that the prince has nefarious intentions and then in the next breath he's talking about doing what's best for Sheffield United
He doesn't have any evidence to back these claims up so that's why he's not directly stating these things but this will stir up the more evocative elements of our fan base on twitter and Facebook who don't have s fucking clue about anything

McCabe is really not helping the club here

Meh. It's an odd one. Most of the thrust of his argument seems to be ''I love SUFC me, he doesn't''. Two issues with that....

1) I hope his legal argument was better than that, because while emotionally it makes the heart soar, logically it mings.
2) Loving the thing doesn't guarentee you do the best for it.

I'd have preferred McCabe to win but we are where we are: he was careless, our future has a higher degree of uncertainty. That's about as much as we can say at the moment.

3) If the Prince is an unsuitable owner now, what has changed since McCabe whole heartedly gave away 50% of the club to him a few years back?

He's intimating that wilder is going to walk and that the prince has nefarious intentions and then in the next breath he's talking about doing what's best for Sheffield United
He doesn't have any evidence to back these claims up so that's why he's not directly stating these things but this will stir up the more evocative elements of our fan base on twitter and Facebook who don't have s fucking clue about anything

Spot in mate!

I caught the back end of KMCs interview. He played alot on the emotional side. Being born across the road. CW being mates with him etc etc.

Simon Jordan was pretty forward in his opinion that it's all about the money.
Said that KMC did the deal to bring in HRH. And then KMC unhappy that HRH wanted to have an input into the day to day running of the club.

SJ also says that it doesn't matter how many times a chairman attends matches. It's about on pitch results and the club moving forward. Mentions Man City's chairman has only been to a match once since taking over.

SJ also says it's not about £5 million. As KMC will also get between 50-60 million from the ground and property sales.

Pretty scathing stuff from Simon Jordan about KMC.

Jim White also saying that we should be worried about CW staying at the club. Which is aload of rubbish and scaremongering imo.

There's no way that KMC will be banned from the club. He owns the ground for one so he can come and go as he pleases surely?

3) If the Prince is an unsuitable owner now, what has changed since McCabe whole heartedly gave away 50% of the club to him a few years back?

Not just that, but he had the club for sale for a decade before settling for the Prince. All the while informing us fans that he wouldn't sell us to anyone that would jeopardise the club.....

How that's changed.

Unaccustomed as I am to this, but I suspect (and hope) he's speaking more in shock than anything else, but the insinuations about CW aren't helpful to anyone and merely give gryst to the mill that the most important thing for the club is for him to own it, rather than anything else. Go and take a holiday Kevin and take a breath.

Looking forward to watching our fervent Brexiteers coming out in favour of this Remainer.

I caught the back end of KMCs interview. He played alot on the emotional side. Being born across the road. CW being mates with him etc etc.

Simon Jordan was pretty forward in his opinion that it's all about the money.
Said that KMC did the deal to bring in HRH. And then KMC unhappy that HRH wanted to have an input into the day to day running of the club.

SJ also says that it doesn't matter how many times a chairman attends matches. It's about on pitch results and the club moving forward. Mentions Man City's chairman has only been to a match once since taking over.

SJ also says it's not about £5 million. As KMC will also get between 50-60 million from the ground and property sales.

Pretty scathing stuff from Simon Jordan about KMC.

Jim White also saying that we should be worried about CW staying at the club. Which is aload of rubbish and scaremongering imo.

There's no way that KMC will be banned from the club. He owns the ground for one so he can come and go as he pleases surely?

Jim White's input is about as welcome as a lobotomy. He know's fuckall.

Spot on, it was like this the 2 days I was in court, just scaremongering without any evidence, looking for sympathy and anything else would be against the interests of the club. It was embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom