KM in Malta and Dickinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score
Apparantly, there was a big BBQ last night for the club and fans who made the trip over, to have a get together.

Not sure if it was mentioned at the get together, but one fan has posted that KM mentioned to him that there'll be 3 signings during the next week.

Also, The Mail has reported that Carl Dickinson is Preston bound for £750k. However, Stoke fan reckons it's a load of bollox. Dickinson is in Austria having his pre-season (as he said he would be weeks ago) If he where to be signing for Preston and with money involved, would he be risked in Austria? (This same poster said we would sign Simmo and also said it was a load of bollox when a rag reported that QPR had won his services.)

The Stoke poster has also said previously that C.D. would complete his pre-season and then sign for us on a long term loan. To date, he has said nothing different.

Fingers crossed

Preston don't have 2 pence to rub together do they so can't see them spending 750k on a full back.
Judging by our lack of activity we could assume that a couple of our defenders will be made up by season long loans. These types of loans don't generally happen until the PL teams work out who they don't need in August, so there is a chance we could start the season with roughly what we have now.
I wouldn't listen to stories from management and above until they are done, of course they are going to tell you there are things in the pipeline.

He's not gone anywhere yet. The media have got this one wrong. The thought of Preston spending 750K on a full back is ludicrous considering the state they were in.

We've already spent well over a million on transfers already this season.

Presume you mean wages, signing on fees and agents fees Bob. I expect we have but I was actually thinking of actual transfer fees.

Does anybody in our division still pay transfer fees? The game has changed, they will increasingly become a thing of the past.

Back
Top Bottom