Killa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trevor Hockey

Reaction score
Can't see anything on here - but Clayx is reporting on another site that killa is in talks with Newcastle and Middlesboro'. This is of course leading to the usual twisting of lingerie and ejecting of dummies on the Jeremy Kyle site !

The hairy ones thoughts are - hey ho seen it before will see it again. If Killas mind int ont job ( like WBA at home) let him go no point trying to force someone to stay or paying wages which will unsettle others and lead to them knocking on the gaffers door etc.

What will happen will happen. Its not often these things lead to things getting worse.

UTB

Killa to toon

On Blades Mad there's a thread from a poster who, as they say, is ITK and has been proved to have good sources in the past.

He says Newcastle are in talks with Killa regarding a loan move with view to a permanant deal. £1.5m then extra £500k if they get promoted.

If this is true, I will be gutted.

We need Killa, that was proved last night and the club need to turn down this offer, sort Killa's new contract out and make sure he stays.

If he hasn't signed yet, it's not too late.

Come on Blades, sort it out

:EDIT: Sorry guys, realised after posting I should have put this on the rumours page. Feel free to delete it.

On Blades Mad there's a thread from a poster who, as they say, is ITK and has been proved to have good sources in the past.

He says Newcastle are in talks with Killa regarding a loan move with view to a permanant deal. £1.5m then extra £500k if they get promoted.

We need Killa, that was proved last night and the club need to turn down this offer, sort Killa's new contract out and make sure he stays.

:EDIT: Sorry guys, realised after posting I should have put this on the rumours page. Feel free to delete it.

I think ClayX has been right in the past but I think also wrong in the past too. I doubt he's making it up as he doesn't seem like that but until that Eighteen89 poster confirms it I am not taking it as red!

If its and that happens then that really does make a firm statement that we as a club are going backwards.

"If its and that happens then that really does make a firm statement that we as a club are going backwards".

I agree it will be difficult but one player leaving doesn't mean an entire club with all its facets is therefore going backwards. You probably saw in the media the way players operate when they are forced to stay at the club. Moyes said that Lescott was not leaving the team fifth in the Prem but look what happened when Lescott then took matters into his own hands.

Killa is a good defender for this division and is at his earning peak period. He also left Leeds despite coming through their system to play in the prem. He has not got back to the prem with two attempts with us and therefore wants as good a deal as he can possibily get. Also on the face of it, it looks more likely as things stand that the Mags will be promoted therefore he would believe that he has a better chance of promotion with the inflated wages that the Mags always pay.

If he goes then we will have money to get another centre half and strengthen our hand to get another striker (possibly King) also. It would not be the best scenario to lose Killa and I would prefer it if we kept him but it might be out of the clubs hands as they can't tie themselves to a deal that could damage the club ala Beattie and the player may want to go.

Absolutely scandolous that we let Bromby go when Blackwell knew full well the situation. Almost on par with Warnocks piss poor management re goalkeepers 03/04 season, points lost over that period would have seen us in play offs.

We are struggling to get a CB as it is and letting Killa go now would be suicide.

if he wont sign a new contract what can we do?cash in january or lose him for nothing in the summer

It really is that simple. And it's the same for any player in the same situation. We can all say, 'we're a selling club' etc.

But the fact is, we could be offering him 20k a week, if he's turning it down, then what more can we do, honestly.

Killa is a top player and we would miss him initially, but he's not worth busting the budget for in my opnion. If he won't sign a contract, lets at least get some money for him, no matter how little it is!

didn't we pay 2.5m f him?!?
And i would want at least 5million f him because plays like that dont come cheap look at jags na. He vauled over 10m at least!

Could we not offer him a guaranteed contract for next season of xxxx amount should we get promotion and a lesser amount if we don't. Then at the end of his contract if it's not enough say cheerio and good luck. The last thing I want to see is a situation, ala Beattie, where the fans say if only we hadn't sold him we would've gone up?

I agree, why dont they get a bit creative with how we pay. We could just pay him (within reason) what he wants this season with a clause allowing him to leave in the summer for xx mil if we dont go up. If we have him under contact surely the extra money we could get selling him would cover his wages for this season. Or do what someone said Beattie was on, a normal wage with the promise of an extra 10,000 a week or whatever back dated for the full season if we go up.
I have to say though these footballers are greedy f**kers for god sake they are doing what most of us would gladly pay to do and no matter how much they get they always want more. I think its pathetic and a sad reflection on todays game. The days of Dane Whitehouse are gone never to return. I now live in Oz and some AFL players earn less than me and even the top players only about double what I get. It keeps thier feet on the ground and in touch with the common man. God is a boring game though.

He's been wrong many times. He's wrong again. The offers cited are those that we turned down on deadline day. It's old news. He'll be telling us Tommy Smith has turned us down next!

I think ClayX has been right in the past but I think also wrong in the past too. I doubt he's making it up as he doesn't seem like that but until that Eighteen89 poster confirms it I am not taking it as red!
I know for a fact that Clayx posted that as a wind up, he hasn't heard anything new, however there is something afoot with Killa.

Apparently he didn't want to play tonight as he didn't feel 100% and didn't want to look bad for potential suitors. This is from someone who was on the touchline for United tonight (obviously not going to say who).
Blackie also said he hadn't seen Killa all week and he'd been in bed. That is a balls out lie, Killa has been in this week but has been under the weather. But Blackie has certainly seen him and had talks.

I really hope not but I get the feeling Killa wants out, and if the above is true about not wanting to play incase it puts off suitors I think the time has come to take the money. It's a damn shame if it is true.

As soon as i heard Killa was out with a virus my knee jerk reaction was 'oh not that old chestnut again, it's UTD talk for he's leaving' . I hope i'm wrong but i reckon he's off.

As soon as i heard Killa was out with a virus my knee jerk reaction was 'oh not that old chestnut again, it's UTD talk for he's leaving' . I hope i'm wrong but i reckon he's off.

He's definitely had a chest infection and felt under the weather but he hasn't been in bed all week, that's simply not true.

Striker coming in onloan next week though according to Blackwell.

I know for a fact that Clayx posted that as a wind up, he hasn't heard anything new, however there is something afoot with Killa.

Apparently he didn't want to play tonight as he didn't feel 100% and didn't want to look bad for potential suitors. This is from someone who was on the touchline for United tonight (obviously not going to say who).
Blackie also said he hadn't seen Killa all week and he'd been in bed. That is a balls out lie, Killa has been in this week but has been under the weather. But Blackie has certainly seen him and had talks.

I really hope not but I get the feeling Killa wants out, and if the above is true about not wanting to play incase it puts off suitors I think the time has come to take the money. It's a damn shame if it is true.

But surely pretending to be more ill than you are (especially when out of a transfer window) would have the opposite effect on potential suitors. Rumours spread very quick in football and an attitude like that would not make him very desirable.

Pay Killa what he wants .......... its the cheap option.

Short-sighted and just a little bit too much mischief making BB. You know as well as I do that this is the most expensive option possible.

Pay Killa what he wants and you'll have 9 or 10 knocking the door down demanding the same. A two year contract on what he wants (allegedly) will cost the club c.£2.6m, having to do the similar for another 5 players and you're looking at a significant (£10m+) increase in the wage bill.

Of course this is also taking your assumption that if we give him wat he wants contract wise he'll sign it, and that there's nothing in this about Killa wanting away to the PL and he's asking for an extortionate contract to smooth his exit ('I wanted to stay, but the club wouldn't offer me the right contract').

Short-sighted and just a little bit too much mischief making BB. You know as well as I do that this is the most expensive option possible.

Pay Killa what he wants and you'll have 9 or 10 knocking the door down demanding the same. A two year contract on what he wants (allegedly) will cost the club c.£2.6m, having to do the similar for another 5 players and you're looking at a significant (£10m+) increase in the wage bill.

Of course this is also taking your assumption that if we give him wat he wants contract wise he'll sign it, and that there's nothing in this about Killa wanting away to the PL and he's asking for an extortionate contract to smooth his exit ('I wanted to stay, but the club wouldn't offer me the right contract').

Nope yer wrong ....... and any way we aint got 9 or 10 others as good as Killa.

Should walk in to the side again if he is fit on saturday.

should be beating teams like swansea if we are the real deal this year

I've heard exactly the opposite - he wanted to play but Blackwell saw it as a major risk with him having been properly ill and not trained. He certainly has had an absolutely enormous offer and he'd be daft not to hold out for what he's worth - from what he's said I don't see it as him wanting out, more that this is his opportunity for a big contracts.

We may well have to take the money in January rather than let him walk for free at the end of the season, but I don't think he will be happy to leave. Before any offers came in in the closed season he was happy as anything and was desperate to stay.

Back
Top Bottom