Killa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Being a part-timer nowadays, I don't get the opportunity to watch Kilgallon that often, but having watched him on Saturday, I can't believe there is a better centre half in our division. He was immense. I don't think he gave a foul away the whole game, yet was always making tackles and always in the right position. Regardless of what he's worth, selling him will be a massive blow to our promotion chances.

I would agree with you, Killa had a brilliant game at Reading.
However every one has a price when you are a Championship club and we would need to have a ready made replacement for him if he went, not that I am suggesting that we should sell him. That is not Bromby.
IMO we have a chance of making automatic promotion if we keep whats left of the defence together and get the midfield sorted out.
Not that I have a lot of faith that it will be sorted.
In our worlds we should keep all our best performers and be sure of promotion, if only life was so simple.
UTB

If Lescott is weth £24 million then Killa must be weth more than £2!!
Just so long as we dunt sell him too late...ie we haven't any time to replace him!!
Could be another BT debacle!
UTB

If Lescott is weth £24 million then Killa must be weth more than £2!!
Just so long as we dunt sell him too late...ie we haven't any time to replace him!!
Could be another BT debacle!
UTB

Yep I reckon so.

"We are not selling til we have a replacement"

"We have a replacement lined up who is set to sign"

"Whoops it fell through due to agents and money"

Transfer window closed.

Question. What would you take?

4 million now, or
2 million in January?

Question. What would you take?

4 million now, or
2 million in January?

Neither unless a suitable (I am most definately not looking at you Mr Bromby) replacement has already put pen to paper.

I suppose I should have added bonus option number 3;

Nothing in July.

I agree in principle with your point though.

Neither unless a suitable (I am most definately not looking at you Mr Bromby) replacement has already put pen to paper.

We are good at doing that.

Its great to see Lita playing for the blades......whoops.

Oh dear.......... text last neight saying Killa is leaving... if he's not playing today i will be concerned he's off !

Now that would piss me off. Selling him to a premiership team is defendable but to a key opponent within our own league?! That would be pure idiocy.

If killer goes after bromby and we get no one of the same level in kiss good bye to promotion, and i recon that would mean a change of manager by January.
We can’t take any £2m offer for killer serious and still say we have ambition unless we have a super signing under wraps.

If killer goes after bromby and we get no one of the same level in kiss good bye to promotion, and i recon that would mean a change of manager by January.
We can’t take any £2m offer for killer serious and still say we have ambition unless we have a super signing under wraps.

Why do you reckon it would mean a change of manager? Surely Blackwell is doing everything McCabe wants?

Back
Top Bottom