Kilgallon in Halford Swap Deal?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LouTheBlade

Reaction score
Just been reading in The Telegraph that Wolves have joined the race for Killa and McCarthy is preparing a cash plus Halford swap bid.

I would settle for that any day. Get the want-away out and get Big Greg back in! :D

Blackwell's wet dream would be to have Cresswell on one wing, Halford on the other. Our full backs could then bomb long diagonal balls across the pitch (which we do already apart from Cotts/Ward/Quinn were/are on the end of them). Halford heads it into the middle and Evans then just stands in the box and watches it. Welcome to the future

Blackwell's wet dream would be to have Cresswell on one wing, Halford on the other. Our full backs could then bomb long diagonal balls across the pitch (which we do already apart from Cotts/Ward/Quinn were/are on the end of them). Halford heads it into the middle and Evans then just stands in the box and watches it. Welcome to the future

While I'm far from a Blackwell fan, and I can see your reasoning somewhat (despite it being tongue in cheek). The fact that we have signed players like Cotterill and Yeates with KB in charge, and have played small players out of position such as Ward and Quinn on the flanks, suggests this isn't the case.

I think Blackwell's intentions are for direct football with pace on the wings are big men in the middle. Not a bad thing by any stretch. Sadly, he's lapsed into easier bad habits far too often with Cresswell and Stewart playing out wide far too much.

Recent signs have been promising though.

They might just have been reading a Wolves board though (yes, I know, I know!)

One fan said they'd happily pay £2.5million + Halford for Killa and personally do the driving for the players.

Wait to see what Yeates can do and then compare Halford ,he will soon be a distant memory.

Quite possibly be a move completed to Sunderland at some stage this afternoon.

Hopefully we can use the money and go sign Halford.

Hopefully we can use the money and go sign Halford.

That would be nice although I dont think KB would get a big enough cut of the money to sign Halford. As I remember didnt Wolves pay around £2M for him?

They would want at least £1M back and that would be the most KB would get from the Killa money.

Back
Top Bottom