Kids' shirts wanted

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Balham Blade

S24SU Seer
Reaction score
Bit of a long shot but Balham Jnr has "sports" at nursery and as he's starting school in September they've asked for him to take sports kit in to change into. As we're in an enclave of uneducated football supporters I obviously send him with a Blades kit. Problem is that they also do painting on a Thursday and he's covered the United kit in red paint which will not come out.

It's the 2016/17 home shirt - does anyone have one their kids have grown out of? Or any other home shirts they'd be willing to part with? He's in 4/5 generally but this one was a 5/6 I picked up from Classic Football Shirts. Picture is a bit odd as I took it when the shirt was drying :)

IMG_20210601_213035.jpg

Bit of a long shot but Balham Jnr has "sports" at nursery and as he's starting school in September they've asked for him to take sports kit in to change into. As we're in an enclave of uneducated football supporters I obviously send him with a Blades kit. Problem is that they also do painting on a Thursday and he's covered the United kit in red paint which will not come out.

It's the 2016/17 home shirt - does anyone have one their kids have grown out of? Or any other home shirts they'd be willing to part with? He's in 4/5 generally but this one was a 5/6 I picked up from Classic Football Shirts. Picture is a bit odd as I took it when the shirt was drying :)

View attachment 114611
I know you said home, but the Away to that is on CFS - https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2016-17-sheffield-united-away-shirt-bnib-xxs-boys.html

Use S24SU for 10% discount

View attachment 114611

This years mini kit is in the club shop reduced to about 18 quid if it helps?

View attachment 114611
Admittedly we are a family of woollyback tramps, but Toast Junior has gone in to school wearing far worse than that. Just tell them it's the consequence of an extremely lifelike Chris Basham impersonation, and bloodstain are a nightmare to get out.

Back
Top Bottom