Kevin Kilbane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jim Chimmerney

Can hear the 'Cod Army' roar from his back garden
Reaction score
Linked again this morning on t'net. I seem to remember Robbo trying to bring him in and certainly a bit of experience on the left. Whether he's what we need given his likely wages, the Blades Way profile etc is another matter. Could well be something they tried to do as a Killa sweetener and may already be old news given the move for Yeates.

Not a fan of that idea. He's about 33, overweight and lacks any sort of pace. He will also come to us on a big salary and will add nothing to an already reasonably strong midfield.

If we dont have any funds as people keep saying why waste them on a has been. If he was 28/29 I would say its a good move but he's seen far better days.

Not a fan of that idea. He's about 33, overweight and lacks any sort of pace. He will also come to us on a big salary and will add nothing to an already reasonably strong midfield.

If we dont have any funds as people keep saying why waste them on a has been. If he was 28/29 I would say its a good move but he's seen far better days.

Exactly the type of signing we shouldn't signing right now. Old, big wages, injury prone and slow.

Seen this is the Daily Mail again this morning;

'Sheffield United are interested in Kevin Kilbane'

The above words give me a migraine. Why Kevin why??? I'm sure Alan Woodward would come out of retirement and do a better job - he's in better shape for a start.

Wont be pleased if we sign Kevin Kilfat!

Glenn Little has put on so much weight through inactivity that we need KK as counterbalance on the other end of the bench.

Has any club ever managed seven wingers on the subs bench and none on the field? Now that's a challenge . . .

Exactly the type of signing we shouldn't signing right now. Old, big wages, injury prone and slow.

Aside from the injury prone David Unsworth fitted that exact same bill and he was quality.

Yet another has been. Why are we always linked with all the 30 something duffers?:D

Yet another has been. Why are we always linked with all the 30 something duffers?:D

Because we cant afford them until no one else wants them. They have to be almost begging for a contract before we are even linked with them.

We are a retirement/rehabilitation home for football's forgotten souls.

Most famous in rehab;

James Beattie
Marcus Bent
Michael Brown
Graham Stuart
Don Hutchinson
Brian Deane
Colin Kazim-Richards
Matt Kilgallon
(I could go on) - These were all players staring into the football abyss and going downhill before we picked them up, got them back on track and sold them to better clubs for next to nothing

Most famous retirees;

David Unsworth
Brian Deane (3rd spell)
Gary Speed
Neil Shipperley
Paul McGrath
Stuart McCall
Dean Saunders
Ugo Ehiogu
Kevin Kilbane????

Again I could go on forever but these were all great players at one time or another that United could only afford/attract right before they were about to start living off the pension. We wonder why we havent won anything for donkeys years?........

Back
Top Bottom